No Tags Found!

Dharmandar Attal

Charlotte Long “Job Aids for Everyone"
HRD Press, Inc | 2004-05 | ISBN: 0874257913 | 89 pages | PDF

Your new trainers don’t know how to properly operate the VCR and monitor . . . your employees don’t know how to use a preferred conference call vendor . . . your middle managers fail to consistently report their employees’ overtime.

Tired of explaining things over and over? Save time, frustration and money—and improve performance—by creating your own task aids.

This self-study guide will show you how to create checklists, lists of steps, forms, worksheets, decision tables, flowcharts—all kinds of task aids to help employees take corrective action and perform their jobs.

When you follow the author’s advice, you'll be on the way to designing and developing your own appropriate job aids—easily and quickly.

Close the gap between what is happening and what should be happening.

Working at your own pace, you’ll learn about every step involved in creating an effective task aid and get plenty of practice implementing the steps.

You’ll learn how to:

• Analyze barriers that bar the use of the task aid—like noise, no PC or poor lighting
  • Determine the correct medium for the task aid—computer-based, hard-copy, integrated or stand-alone
  • Categorize tasks by determining if they involve sequential steps and/or decision-making
  • Select a format—a flow chart, decision table, list, or combination
  • Write a draft of the task aid
  • Comply with format guidelines—where to put the title and drawings, how to use white space, when to box or highlight
The password for the file is 0874257913
Please type it manually in the password request box.

Thanks & warms regards

From India, New Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg HRD Press - Job Aids for Everyone 0874257913.jpg (52.7 KB, 216 views)
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf HRD Press - Job Aids for Everyone 0874257913.pdf (477.6 KB, 1189 views)

jagotaj
the attachment is password protected either provide the password or else send it again without password.
From Hong Kong, Hong Kong
aussiejohn

This is a simple PDF file. It will not open on your computer if you do not have Adobe Reader installed. It is a free download from Adobe. The password has been supplied - it is in big numbers in the first message. VERY DIFFICULT TO MISS
From Australia, Melbourne
aussiejohn

This is a simple PDF file, there is no problem downloading it. You must have Adobe Reader (or other PDF reader) installed on your computer or the file will not open. Reader is a free download from Adobe. The poster has provided the password in big bold numbers in his post. YOU CANNOT MISS IT. Read the post fully before you do anything.
aussiejohn

This is a simple PDF file and there are no problems in downloading it. You need to have Adobe Reader (or other PDF reader) installed on your computer. Reader is a free download from Adobe. The poster has provided the password in big bold numbers in his post. YOU CANNOT MISS IT. Read the post fully first before you do anything, that will solve most of your problems.
aussiejohn

My apologies for the doubling up of my message earlier, had problems with my internet connection which kept cutting out as I tried to send the message.
People are still requesting the attachment be sent to them. I repeat again, there is nothing wrong with the attachment. Others are not having any problems downloading it.

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.