No Tags Found!

vinods152
Dear All,

Ever wondered how training can be full of FUN yet deliver on the Objectives? Ever asked the question 'How can I make my Training sizzle?' Ever thought how can I pull participants to my program than pushing it?

To answer these questions Life Learning Solutions & PlatinumOne brings to you the internationally renowned one day workshop,'The Magic of Making Training FUN!!'. Developed by SMR, Malaysia- Asia's largest Train the Trainer Consultancy,this pathbreaking workshop has been delivered in about 30 countries.

After successful launch in Mumbai & Bangalore, a learning intensive, fun-filled Magic workshop is back. Be part of the Magic and join us on the journey of making training come alive on Saturday,29th November in Bangalore & Mumbai.

The complete brochure is attached for your reference along with this mail!! Limited seats on first come first serve basis so respond at your earliest.

Look forward to seeing you there...

Regards,
Vinod S
Bangalore

Mrunal Lamge
Mumbai

From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Magic_Bangalore_Nov_08.pdf (282.3 KB, 85 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.