vineetsaini19

Hi All Please find the Performance Review form attached. Hope it will be helpful to you. Thanks Vineet Saini
From India, Chandigarh
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc EMPLOYEE PERFORMANCE FORM.doc (62.0 KB, 6668 views)

subbukavali
what is the value factor here can you update me what is this value factor and what should be the rating scale(like is it between 1-10)or etc can i know the rating factor please and weightage of the each parameter refers to
From India, Madras
chetan_expert
Skills / Knowledge 6 X Personality development 2 X Leadership 2 X what is this x means and what this valu means 6 2 2.5 & 3
From India, Mumbai
vineetsaini19

Dear Chetan,
6 X, 2 X etc is the weightage given to each attribute.
For example 6 X means 60% of your appraisal is dependent on your performance/ productivity.
2 X means 20 % on personality development and the rest 20 % on leadership skills.
This form has been made taking all the factors into consideration in a KPO.
Hope your query has been resolved.
Thanks,
Vineet Saini

From India, Chandigarh
JIJOXAVIER
Hi,
My name is Jijo. I am working with a inbound tour company based in cochin in the administration department. we dont have a seperate hr department. Our management have entrusted me to do a performance review for all the employees for yearly salary appraisal.
Can any one help me with some kind of idea or form

From India, Ernakulam
deepabhat
Hai, i want a standard format of performance review form can any one help me in getting this form please....
From India, Bangalore
sheel-karuna
Hi, How to prepare a performance review form for the employees who all are in probation period. I need guidance for two month performance review form .
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.