Sanketh.manas

Dear,
You have been helping lot of HR Aspirants every minute. I have been asked to work on Benchmarking Productivity. I need to take every role / job in my company and need to design a benchmark for all these roles moving from Office boy to Project Manager level.
Can anyone help me by supporting couple of documents if any one has come across like this in your experience or if any one has developed one like this.
My company is a Product based IT company. We are nearly more then 100 employees and most are Software Engineers.
With lots of Hope am posting this message on CITE HR .... Please Help and Support me
Thanks & Regards
Sanketh

From India, Bangalore
Sanketh.manas

Hi, Please help me on this topic because am not getting much material on this topic. I have already got a deadline to come up with Productivity Benchmarking rgds Sanketh
From India, Bangalore
Sanketh.manas

Hi Friends,
Any info on the Productivity benchmarking will be appreciated. Please try to help me with the info. Once I finish my draft. I will share with all CITE HR professionals because it will be one of the new HR projects in industry specifically IT industry.
rgds
Sanketh

From India, Bangalore
sgurwe03

Dear Mr. Sanketh
You can find the required data from the website url mentioned below-
http://benchmarkingnetwork.com/
Benchmarking - Information Systems Management Benchmarking Consortium (ISMBC™)

From India, Nagpur
Sanketh.manas

HI, Can any one help in guiding more on parameters for Sales Guys or KRA set for Presales and Sales guys rgds Sanketh
From India, Bangalore
Sanketh.manas

Hi Friends,
I have just drafted parameters / Norms for setting Benchmarks for Productivity at IT industry.
I have just attached for HR Fucntion....Please look at this and let me know if these parameters can be considered.
Please be free to add / remove / or change anything in the excell and please do help me in making this drafts a good one...
rgds
Sanketh

From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls prodbench.xls (46.5 KB, 353 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.