kenn_etix

Hi, Since many of you needed this e-book, Here it is, Regards Kenneth
From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: zip ISO 9001-2000 Quality Management System Design.zip (1.04 MB, 4035 views)

darsha
Hi Kenneth,
Thanks for the attachment : ISO 9001-2000 Quality Management System Design.zip posted on cithr- This is a must read or most of us. Just wanted to confirm is this the latest updated version? as I see the post is dted some time in 2007 so. Please forward me the updated version if you have. My email is - /
Thanks,
D

From India, Mumbai
usarun
Hi Dear,
It is Simply great book....
Thanks...Please post if u have any more...
Can you pls.. help me...I have recently taken the reponsibility of MR in an organisation. I need to know wat I need to do on the document and systems in view of ISO 9001:2009...looking forward for ur reply....
Thanks in advance.
Sundar, Chennai

From India, Madras
usarun
Dear kenn_etix,
I wish to take ur help if have any ideas on the chages to be done on the documents in existing ISO/TS 16949:2002 in view of revised ISO/TS 16949:2009. Pls. advise... and pls. share if u have any training materials for Internal auditors.
Regards,
Sundar

From India, Madras
muthusamyqms
Dear friends
realy this is very helpful
and u can see www.elsmar.com for more ISO related informations

From India, Calcutta
psdhingra

Dear Kenneth,
Attachment of ebook on ISO 9001-2000 is fine. But please see if you can get ebook on ISO 9001-2008, as 2000 version of the standard has already been replaced by 2008 version.

P S Dhingra
Vigilance & Management Consultant
Dhingra Consultancy Group
New Delhi

From India, Delhi
bhartigambhir

Thanks.... This is good one...............Do you have the TS Book (Qutomotive Quality Management System Handbook) of David Holay. If yes then please help me for sharing the same. Regards Bharti
From India, Faridabad
isoconsultantus

Welcome to our website, we have set out to provide a useful guide to explain what ISO 9001 is and how it can benefit your organisation. ISO 9001 is one of the standards within the range of ISO 9000 standards. We are a UKAS accredited certification body, so before you consider getting started, talk to us to find out how we can help you.
From India, Mumbai
isoconsultantus

Perfectly, We’ve worked with companies of one or two people who is determined to get certified. The operations that you’ll put in place would have the same purpose as a much larger company; it’s just that the execution will be simpler. We work with organizations to guide them in balancing the conquer level of documentation with what’s required to meet requirements.
From India, Mumbai
isoconsultantus

ISO 9001: 2008 defines quality as ‘the degree to which a set of inherent characteristics fulfils requirements.’ Grade denotes a category or grade attributed to a product, and grades and categories of products having the same functional use can be widely different. The term quality assurance is used to denote actions that lead to building confidence in all concerned stakeholders that requirements would be fulfilled. The term quality control simply focuses on fulfilling quality requirements. Quality management, on the other hand, encompasses all activities, maintaining the focus on distinction and control aspects in an organization as regards quality is concerned.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.