No Tags Found!

anandp2507

Hi Everyone,
I had earlier posted the International Standard Classification of Occupations 2008 from the ILO website.
I found a similar one relevant to India, the National Classification of Occupations - India from the Directorate General of Employment & Training website (www.dget.nic.in) the data was last revised in 2004.
It has lot of useful information in brief about the various occupations in India classified into 10 divisions. Well, it requires a great deal of patience to run through, but could serve as basic research material for creating a Job Description or for use in Job Analysis.
Let me add caution to IT/ITes recruiters, you may not find the stuff you would normally expect to find in this attachment.
Happy reading and please do provide your feedback.
Thanks in advance.

From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: zip National Classification of Occupations 2004.zip (2.23 MB, 617 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.