banerjee_gunjan

Hi all,
This is a good article i read on net , I thought to share it with you.
This article basically deals with the recent trends in the market since the starting of 21 st century, the challenges in front of the HR prefessionals , most of which has been faced by us and the rest which we may face in the coming years, the stress is more on the knowledge industry. The changing roles of the HR professionals of this industry or rather for every industry as now every where we can see highy skilled and learned people are working.
I found this article worth sharing with all of you.
Suggestions from all of you are always invited.
Reagrds,
Gunjan

From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc challenges_for_hr_professionals_in_the_knowledge_industry_856.doc (65.5 KB, 1240 views)

Ramesh Perumal
Dear All,
I'm New to the site. but every day I'm checking the site. thanks admin. and wish you all the best. I'm following BSc in HRM. so I'm suppose to do a research. my topic is the role of HR manager at managing the Knowledge workers.
if any one has idea about this are and topic.. please share your thoughts and ideas with me...
thanks.
Ramesh Perumal.

From Sri Lanka, Ja-ela
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.