rameshmenon

Dear friends,
I am attaching a powerpoint slide show of a presentation made recently at the 2nd UAE Cite HR Forum. Many times we ask, why do we learn or rather continue to learn, either what we know already or altogether something new. Why Me? I am well placed, have good facilities and life is going on smoothly. So why should I take extra effort to Continue the Learning practises? Why should I explore the Continuous learning opportunities around us? These are questions which comes up several times to all of us.
Hope, I am able to convince you the importance of continuous learning and keep you interested in learning something or other thing new each day. In fact, every day is a learning opportunity in our life.
Regards and Ramadan Kareem to all my friends.
Ramesh Menon

From United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps Continuous_Learning_Opportunities_in_UAE-29082008.pps (2.57 MB, 390 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.