Excel People

From the desk of Murali, NLP Trainer Dear friends, Kindly find attached some interesting games and icebreakers which you can use it in your training programs. Pl do give your valuable feedback.
From India, Madras
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc games_131.doc (236.0 KB, 22876 views)
File Type: doc good_ice_breakers_763.doc (46.0 KB, 11422 views)
File Type: doc ICEBREAKERS.doc (187.0 KB, 9583 views)
File Type: doc Warmups and Energizers.doc (44.0 KB, 10799 views)

20shikha
Thanks
For guiding & giving wonderful icebreakers.
Could you help in ???????????????
I have to do Corporate Training for TIME MANAGEMENT & for that I need some indoor activity to make the session interesting .
Please help me by saturday.
Regards
Shikha

From India, Indore
supreeti.its

hiiii, i'm a HR student and have a keen intrest in training n development, but i'm unable to open the desired link, so plz kindly mail me on my ID-

thanks n regards
supreeti

From India, Ghaziabad
Jagadishpatnaik
Hi Murali, Greetings! Thanks for your HR games. It’s really useful during training. Please do post some more interesting games on team building. Thanks & Regards, Jagadish Patnaik
From India, New Delhi
pbskumar2006

Dear Murali ji,Its very very interesting. Every one must observe it. Organisation may conduct a 'Sports Commettes' and engage such events.Regards,PBS KUMAR
From India, Kakinada
apa@anandengg.in
Dear Murali, Really superb ................ It helped me a lot in conducting games in my organisation with lots of fun & Enjoyement Thanks & Regards' Punitha Arunachalam
From India, Tirunelveli
ashish08
Hi Murali, I’m yet to view the posted games !! But by the posts, I could feel their relevance... Shall post once thru with them Regards, Ashish
From India, Ghaziabad
jagwani
Hey.... Thanks the games are really nice...... Can u please suggest me with some online games or activities that can be held for employees who are on sites...... Basically Online games ..........
From India
anup_j
Thanks Man............... For the first time I m going to TEAM OUTING and I m the one who is organizing. So many thanks to you...................... God Bless............
From India, Hyderabad
javajitulasi
Hi Murali, Thak you for this, this is really going to help me as we are planning an outing for our employees in the coming week. Reards Lakshmi
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.