deepak_dwivedi9

Dear friends, Please find attached few common interview questions and answers....:-P Hope it will help you to well prepare before attending an interview....:icon1: Take Care
From China
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Interview Question and Answer.doc (58.5 KB, 27674 views)

nmakda

Hi Deepak,
I am new to this site; I work as a Human Resource Manager in Manchester, England. I am really impressed with your contributions on this site.
Really great postings, thanks Deepak, keep posting!!!
Regards
Nazir

From United Kingdom
raiushajsr
Dear Deepak Your post has been a great help to me in this hour of need. Could you send me some training model for interviews. One which I am aware of is BOT model. But still I need more light on this.If possible some case studies for selection in interviews- entry level.Its very urgent for me.

bkarampudi
Hi Deepak, Good Work, definitely useful for both entry level and lateral candidates. Bhaskar karampudi
From India, Bangalore
anusuyakhasba
hey deepak.... thanx....it does help me not for maself but 2 guide ma students....:)....do keep posting da lyk.... regards Anusuya Khasba.

Nivas.P

hai, i got this attachement at right time. at present i am doing sap hr so if u have any ideas suggest me

vidhya2010

Hi Deepak, Your effort to present interview questions with answers is really appreciated. We only get to see questions all over and not the answers. Thank you for posting!! Keep going! Vidhya
From Canada, Calgary
prabhat dubey

thanks deepak.very good.
I working in one reputet engineering college as a Asst Prof. in mechanical department and co-ordinator of industry institute partnership cell (IIPC).I would like to invite all of you who are intersted to conduct campus interviews they come my college and select sutiable students .
Thanks & Regards
prabhat dubey

From India, Bhopal
prabhat dubey

dear all
I working in one reputet engineering college as a Asst Prof. in mechanical department and co-ordinator of industry institute partnership cell (IIPC).I would like to invite all of you who are intersted to conduct campus interviews they come my college and select sutiable students .reply me soon.
Thanks & Regards
prabhat dubey

From India, Bhopal
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.