No Tags Found!

nash22

DOWNLOAD the attchmnt
To start press the BIG BLUE button
The RULES are as follows:1, Only two people can travel at once 2, Daddy can not stay with the girls without the presence of the mother3, Mum cant stay with the boys without the presence of the father4, The arrested red-hair girl in stripy outfit cannot stay with any of the family members without the Police officer5, Only the Police officer and the parents can drive the boat across the river Click on the people you want to transportTo use the boat click on the red dots next to the boat
This test was developed and used in Japan for job and university IQ testsMainly used in the IT sector This test is solved in around 15mins (in Japan)
Let's see can you get every one on the other side?
after solving let me know your comments :):)

From United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: zip IQ_test Japan.zip (455.9 KB, 1259 views)

nash22

File is perfectly alright ,,,Niru let see what other members says i may send you by meail plz let me know ur ID Regrds nash22
vineeta81

i spent half of my summer trying to solve this, until my boss came peeping from behind :-P
sorry..i have no clue yet, but would love to know how can one crack it..but nash, is it a good parameter to judge a person's iq? i beg to disagree :huh:

From India, Delhi
ankita_zone
Hiii...nash... tht was an interestin 1... i was able 2 do it in 10 min....yieee.. :-) regards, Ankita
From India, New Delhi
vineeta81

Yea..i solved in 0.000000001 second :icon7: who knows whether u guys solved it or not..PM me the answer, lets see! :icon10:
From India, Delhi
nash22

File is perfectly fine dear Surbhi might be the problm with ur system or Bcoz of Its A zipped File
reema.27
Hey Nash... I started the game and two of my managers joined in and the we finished the game in 5 min... Reema
From China, Qinhuangdao
mnagpal
wow! it was too gud..I could solve the same in 11 mins... would luv to see some more posts of the same kind..gr8 job.....
From India, Hyderabad
Ashish Wadhwa
Its really interesting one!!!!!!!!!!! I solve this puzzle in 10 min..... and here I am providing a proof....... Please find the attachments..........
If you want the answer then you can write a mail at

From United States, Cleveland
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg 1.JPG (26.4 KB, 50 views)
File Type: jpg 2.JPG (33.5 KB, 37 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.