andyy005
HELLO EVERYONE. need a favour from all of you. can u share some games that could be played with a group of around 20 employees. They might be related to team bldg, motivation,self-confidence etc. thank-you
From India, Pune
arpana_jais

Hi, Please find the attached document of corporate games for team building activity. Hope it will fulfill your requirement.
From India, New Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc CORPORATE GAMES.doc (39.5 KB, 6158 views)

just.nids

Hiee,
I have posted some of the management games please check the following link
https://www.citehr.com/52652-motivat...ing-games.html
Hope, that will help you
Cheers

From India, New Delhi
andyy005
hi nidhi. thank-you for sending these games. These appear to be to sophasticated. I want something much more wilder in the sense rough , as majority of employees in my company are males and they will get bored by this. mail me if us could find on simlar terms as above. until then bye-bye.
From India, Pune
jothi0607

Any one please suggest me some fun activities during presentation which is very simple and enjoyable. My team contains only 6-8 members....
From India, Madurai
devenndave

Hi , Please find attached the pdf. It may help you for the team building. All the best Deven N Dave
From India, Madras
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Team Building and obt pic Presentation 2012.pdf (3.19 MB, 2300 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.