No Tags Found!

gdkarki
Hi,Is there any other methods of performance appraisal apart from 360 degree one? please reply.ThanksGeeta
From India, Lucknow
brijesh.jadhav

Dear chamlion, If you could describe the performance appraisal methods in detail will be more helpful. regards Brijesh
From India, Pune
124e6a6934a5502a8d3f86c34
how to fill the pf and esi forms and the procedure where to applicable for a new joining employee.pls suggest me the procedure and what are the forms to be filled and the challans to be filled and the pf Percentage as employer contribution,employee contribution,
best regards

From India, Visakhapatnam
124e6a6934a5502a8d3f86c34
I had a query about Provident fund calculation,about pf forms ,challan payment,pls suggest me the way for a better guidance.how to calculate with an example.
challan to be submitted and the procedure.
Best regards

From India, Visakhapatnam
Shaddha Srivastava
Hello Everyone,
I am HR professional working with an IT company ,I have to draft Performance Appraisal form for my company can some body suggest what points i need to keep in miind while drafting fot it .Please suggest some good books either sites for this
Thanks & Regards
Shraddha Srivastava

From India, Delhi
manlygirl

Hi all of you You can see same topic at the side bar of this site. You can find out some thing same your questions. Rgs
From Vietnam,
sweetdream

Hi all I read some opinion in this topic. I agree with some but I recommend that we can find out some articles at citehr.com by searching. Rgs
From Vietnam,
pratap82

Different type of work has different type of appraisal. So If anyone need the performance appraisal metrics in IT and BPO sector, Please reply me..
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.