askmore

Dear all, Greetings. Laugh and Learn - 95 ways to use Humour for more effective training and teaching - Very effective and useful e-book. Enjoy and Have fun.
From India, Madras
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf AMACOM,.Laugh and Learn - 95 Ways to Use Humor for More Effective Teaching and Training.[2003.IS.pdf (3.36 MB, 3816 views)

gaggan_sahni

I have downloaded the book but the moment i turn to page 2 it automatically closes can anyone email the same to me at is some error in uploading i suppose ...that is y once downloaded it closes automatically once u open the same and move to page 2.....
From United Kingdom
mpads

Thanks. Your contribution is good and will help the not too humorous speakers understand the importance of it. I am of the opinion that humor comes naturally to some speakers and is a special gift too.
From India, Madras
mishra.sumitra@gmail.com

please mailit to me at
many files that have been downloaded from citeHR say they have been damaged or corrupted and cannotbe opened.
I guess it must be a difference in the Acrobat version.I have an updated version,i updated it 3 days ago,before that it used to open all files.
could any techie plz clarify the reason,we are losing a lot of precious downloaded info!!

From India, Mumbai
Eshy
hi!
I'm unable to open the file. It says file damaged n can't repair. Would appreciate very much if only you cld e-mail it to this id :
Thanks! Have a great day....

From Malaysia, Penang
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.