Ashraf_Chaudhry

Dear Friends
How will you rate this CV on a scale of 1---10?
Regards
Ashraf from Lahore
([IMG]https://www.citehr.com/misc.php?do=email_dev&email=dXNocmFmc0Bob3RtYWlsLm NvbQ==[/IMG])

From Pakistan
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Ash1.doc (84.5 KB, 822 views)

vikramjain1501
This is a real good one with top experience. I think he has learnt a lot for his experience. i rate it at 9

gaggan_sahni

Hi...A Good CV can only make you qualify for the Interview but a good knowledge and skills will make u qualify inteview for the job….
From United Kingdom
Sanjeev.Himachali

I will rate your CV as 6/10. Reasons: 15 years of experience without any substantial achievement. Nothing is mentioned about revenue generated or income saved.
From India, Mumbai
sanjeevntpl

your cv appears that you are a fresher from the first paragraph. it doesnt have any head or tail. what ever has come to you from here and there cv's you have copied fewlines from each. Though you do not want to showoff in your cv of your insatisfaction but the same is being reflected. you may mail me if i am wrong as . for further clarification. i will give you 4 marks out of 10.
From India, Delhi
aimsaashray@gmail.com

Hi Ashraf, Well you are an MBA, but sorry to say its a confused profile. I would rather rate it 6 on 10. 6 too because of your wide experience.
From India, Jaipur
malapasha2@yahoo.ca
Hi Guys, does anyone have a good sample of a CV for a Trainer, including HR? I would appreciate it very much if someone could send one to me. Thanks and Regards, Mala.
From India, Hyderabad
chhajedsonu

I will give u 6/10 bcz u r a well experienced person n this cv dont show that thing..bcz it is nt well organized...
From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.