No Tags Found!

deepak_dwivedi9

Dear friends, Please find attached an E Book on Body Language.... Hope it will help you.. Take Care....
From China
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf BODY LANGUAGE.pdf (2.71 MB, 5093 views)

Rekha

Hi Deepak, File seems to be corrupted. I could download the attachment but could not open the file. As provided, pls send the file at my yahoo’s id. thank u so much rekha
From India, Delhi
pbji
Dear Deepak,
The book is about 25 years old. Need many changes. Yet useful for the first time learners. The body language is cultural based and it need to be Indianized.
Someone like you may change and make it very useful to all.
Your work is good.
Balaji

P.TRIPATHI

Thanks DEEPAK for this wonderful and useful post. Ofcourse this would be an another feature for judging the matters of serious cases.HOW can one not become a SMART MANAGER now?
Thanks and regards
P.TRIPATHI

From India, New Delhi
ritanishikant
Hi Deepak,
File seems to be corrupted. I could download the attachment but could not open the file.
It would be a great help if you could mail the attachment to my email id at

Thanks & Regards,
Rita

From India, Mumbai
rajashree19
hi, Its a good book. do you have any ppt on its or any communication skills websites Rajashree
From India, Pune
rajashree19
hi, Do anyone can suggest me communication skills websites. or a good ppt file which contain how to improve verbal communication skills Raj
From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.