deepak_dwivedi9

Dear friends, Please find attached a presentation on Employee Benifits..Hope you all will like this... Please write back your comments here... Take Care:p
From China
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: zip Employee Benefits.zip (7.37 MB, 11719 views)

ruhirastogi1
where is the presentation Please find attached a presentation on Employee Benifits..Hope you all will like this... Please write back your comments here... Take Care:p
From India, New Delhi
deepak_dwivedi9

Hey dear... I was just modifying this, so wa not available for a while, but here it is and you may download it... Take care
From China
vikaskumargaurav
Dear friends. I am vikas from Raipur. i need help. I have to conduct a survey on the following issues: -
Organisational health survey, employee satisfaction survey, employee welfare.
The questionnaire will be based on following point consisting 5 questions in each topic: -
organisational values & practices,
organisational effectiveness,
communication,
organisational leadership,
expression,
my coworkers,
performance management,
participation/involvement,
growth opportunities,
living standards,
organisational pride,
personal protection.

The questionnaires will be in assertive manner. there wil not be the negative manner
93000-53235

From India, Bhopal
jyoti rathore
Too good and very helpful for us. Can you also guide me how to calculate the leave salary. jyoti
From India, Mumbai
M.L.Bhargava

Hi, I am happy to see innovative contributions for learning in HR which is very important. With good wishes M.L.Bhargava
From India, Jaipur
an_padma
Dear Deepak thanks for wonderfull ppt. as well as ur comensation benefits topic. i need help from you to prepare HR Presentation for interviews? padma
From India, Hyderabad
Sarita Rawat
Hi Deepak, Thanks for this presentation. I am a new user and need your help. I want to change my field & want to be a part of HR pls suggest me Thanks Sarita Rawat
From India
Sudha Sequeira
Hi, Can anyone help me with inputs for Comp & Ben Survey of Executive Search Firms in Mumbai?? Regards Sudha
From India, Mumbai
Sudha Sequeira
Dear Anil,
I work with an Executive Search Firm in Mumbai. I have been asked to do a comparison of different salary structures in the Executive Search / Recruitment firms.
Like CTC, Targets and Incentives, etc. Can u help me with the same?
Regards
Sudha

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.