No Tags Found!

MRS

Dear Friends,
I read an article recently on "Ducks quack and Eagles soar"
detailing the wonderful story of a cab driver with a changed attitude.
I like to share it with you.
Please see the attachment.
MRS

From India, Madras
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Great Service Is a Choice.doc (27.5 KB, 972 views)

bharathisarkar

Some Good Quotes on Customer Service

Being on par in terms of price and quality only gets you into the game. Service wins the game.

If you make customers unhappy in the physical world, they might each tell 6 friends. If you make customers unhappy on the Internet, they can each tell 6,000 friends.

Here is a simple but powerful rule - always give people more than what they expect to get.

Don’t try to tell the customer what he wants. If you want to be smart, be smart in the shower. Then get out, go to work and serve the customer!

One of the deep secrets of life is that all that is really worth doing is what we do for others.

If you want to be creative in your company, your career, your life, all it takes is one easy step… the extra one. When you encounter a familiar plan, you just ask one question: What ELSE could we do?

The longer you wait, the harder it is to produce outstanding customer service.

The first responsibility of a leader is to define reality. The last is to say thank you. In between, the leader is a servant.

Do what you do so well that they will want to see it again and bring their friends.

The single most important thing to remember about any enterprise is that there are no results inside its walls. The result of a business is a satisfied customer.

Quality in a service or product is not what you put into it. It is what the client or customer gets out of it.

Coming together is a beginning.
Keeping together is progress.
Working together is success.

Quality, is job one.

Well done is better than well said.

You’ll never have a product or price advantage again. They can be easily duplicated, but a strong customer service culture can’t be copied.

People expect good service but few are willing to give it.

Biggest question: Isn’t it really ‘customer helping’ rather than customer service? And wouldn’t you deliver better service if you thought of it that way?

Good leaders must first become good servants.

The true leaders serves. Serves people. Serves their best interests, and in doing so will not always be popular, may not always impress. But because true leaders are motivated by loving concern than a desire for personal glory, they are willing to pay the price.

If you get everybody in the company involved in customer service, not only are they ‘feeling the customer’ but they’re also getting a feeling for what’s not working.

If you don’t understand that you work for your mislabeled subordinates, then you know nothing of leadership. You know only tyranny.

The greatest discovery of my generation is that human beings can alter their lives by altering their attitude of mind.

Mistakes are the portals of discovery.

Give trust, and you'll get it double in return

Let me pass, I have to follow them, I am their leader.

Our greatest asset is the customer! Treat each customer as if they are the only one!

In business you get what you want by giving other people what they want.

There is place in the world for any business that takes care of its customers – after the sale.

People don’t want to communicate with an organization or a computer. They want to talk to a real, live, responsive, responsible person who will listen and help them get satisfaction.

What we are doing is satisfying the American public. That is our job. I always say we have to give most of the people what they want most of the time. That is what is expected of us.

You have to perform at a consistently higher level than others. That’s the mark of a true professional. Professionalism has nothing to do with getting paid for your services.

Every great business is built on friendship.

You can not always control circumstances, but you can control your own thoughts.

Customers don’t expect you to be perfect. They do expect you to fix things when they go wrong.

Unless you have 100% customer satisfaction…you must improve.

I don’t know what your destiny will be, but one thing I know: the ones among you who will be really happy are those who have sought and found how to serve.

There are no traffic jams along the extra mile.

The fruit of SILENCE is Prayer.
The fruit of PRAYER is Faith.
The fruit of FAITH is Love.
The fruit of LOVE is Service.
The fruit of SERVICE is Peace.

Our life is frittered away by detail. Simplify, simplify!

A customer is the most important visitor on our premises. He is not dependant on us – we are dependent on him.

A sale is not something you pursue, it is something that happens to you while you are immersed in serving your customer.

As far as customers are concerned you are the company. This is not a burden, but the core of your job. You hold in your hands the power to keep customers coming back – perhaps even to make or break the company.

Common sense if of paramount importance in business and customer service.

Customer complaints are the schoolbooks from which we learn.

Customer service is awareness of needs, problems, fears and aspirations.

Customer service is training people how to serve clients in an outstanding fashion.

If we don’t take care of our customers, someone else will.

It starts with respect. If you respect the customer as a human being, and truly honor their right to be treated fairly and honestly, every thing else is much easier.

People perform best and deliver the best customer service, when they like what they do.

The customer is king.

The quality of our work depends on the quality of our people.

The way to a customer’s heart and wallet lies in how well we initially serve our customers and recover from poor service.

To my customer.
I may not have the answer, but I’ll find it.
I may not have the time, but I’ll make it.

Treat every customer as if they sign your paycheck…because they do.

Washrooms will always tell if your company cares about its customers.

The goal as a company is to have customer service that is not just the best, but legendary.

There is only one boss. The customer. And he can fire everybody in the company from the chairman on down, simply by spending his money somewhere else.

If you don’t genuinely like your customers, chances are they won’t buy..

Although your customers won’t love you if you give bad service, your competitors will.

From United States
bharathisarkar

A Very Good Illustarion of an excellent customer Service (Going a Step Ahead of Cutomer requirement)

Jay was a fresh graduate who just finished his graduation and was on job hunt.
He was absorbed into a mega mall on probation. He was recruited as a sales
executive with the condition that he would be confirmed on his job only if he
could have a sale of atleast Rs 5000/- to his account on a daily basis.
On the first day of his duty as per the usual practice everybody was gathered for
briefing and at the end of the briefing before they dispersed to their respective
work stations they were instructed to gather back to the assembly room at
8.30pm for submitting their daily report.
The manager somewhere had a feeling that this boy would prove to be a shining
star and thus made it a point to specially visit the medical section where Jay was
deputed.
It was already 4.30Pm and on being asked about his sales for the day as of 4 o
clock, Jay replied, “it is really good to see the people of our city so hale and
healthy” so as of now my score for the day is Zero!
The manager left the section giving a warning to Jay but internally also feeling
very dejected and depressed for the boy.
At the end of the day the manager was given a report of having a record
breaking sale figure.
So he decided to meet and know about the star employee of the mall at the end.
So as per his routine practice to give more emphasis and concentration to newcomers,
he started taking the daily reports first from the new joiners.
Jay was the 8th for report submission.
On his turn he entered the manager’s cabin very coolly.
The manager welcomed his and offered him a seat and asked – so what is your
score for the day, he replied back after a short calculative pause – Well Sir, it is
just Rs 1,43,14,037.75/- What?!!!!!! Exclaimed the Manager with a tone of
happiness in his voice.
The manager was very curious to know the details about this record breaking
sale figure.
Jay explained, sir today the sale thru my employee reference code enlists - a
fishing rod worth Rs 250, Baits for Rs 75, Walkman with earphones Rs 900/- Boat
for Rs 1250, Anchor to fasten the boat Rs 450, Mini Tempo Rs 67000, Home Rs
13245000, Furniture and home appliances Rs 575000, Car Rs 425000 & Medicine
Rs 12.75. So finally totaling to Rs 14314937.75
But till 4.30pm your ERC had no sale to its account, how did you manage these
within 4 hours? Asked the manager.
Sir, I had a NRI customer who has recently shifted to our country. As he came to
my section he looked very disturbed, confused and helpless. He was very new to
this place, people and culture here. I offered him a glass of cold water and in the
meanwhile sold him all the above items.
I should actually thank the management and the administration for equipping us
with the latest technology that I could finish selling all these just within the short
span of 3.5 hours with the least hazzles. I logged into our intranet and got into
the various relevant portals and showed the customer all the relevant products
on screen and finalised the deals very easily.
Manager asked - But Jay how did you manage to convince the customer to buy
all these.
Jay Replied - Sir, On talking to him I realised that he needed peace of mind and
the best way to have a peace of mind is Fishing and Music, so I suggested him to
buy, a fishing rod and baits for fishing and a walkman for hearing music while at
fishing.
To go fishing a boat would be required and an anchor to tie the boat which he
agreed to. There after, the thought of carrying the boat back home came and we
finalised on the purchase of a mini Tempo. While showing him the ideal location
for boating and fishing, the thought of going in for a real estate – a home in a
peaceful location in the banks of river came up. Linked to the real estate were the
home appliances like, AC, fridge, Water heater, TV, Washing machine, Sound
system & DVD etc and also the furniture and fixtures.
Now with such a posh well furnished home a luxury car was essential and last
but not the least - a strip of tablet to take care of his headache – this is how he
came to me to my section.
No Wonder this Sales Executive definitely deserved to become a Chief Executive
Officer - CEO some day.

From United States
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.