ranjani.ns
Dear All, I would like to share a PPT on "Planning, Completing & Writing Oral Presentations". Do let me know if you find it useful. Regards, Ranjani
From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt Business%20Presentations[1].ppt (331.0 KB, 2081 views)

nashbramhall

Thanks Ranjani for the excellent slides. If I may suggest, you could add a slide or two on how to take control of self, subject and the audience, when it comes to delivering. Best wishes Narasimhan
From United Kingdom
ranjani.ns
Thanks Poonam, James & Narasimhan!
James..would be glad to lend whatever help I can...I could also pick up a couple of points from you in the process:)
Narasimhan..thanks for the suggestion, will surely incorporate slides on the points you have mentioned
Regards,
Ranjani

From India, Mumbai
ranjani.ns
Hi Vasantha, Mahesh, Prashantha, Satish!
Thanks for the feedback:). Will surely share any interesting material that comes my way as there is so much I get back from this forum.
Swapna, I have forwarded the PPT on your email id..do let me know your thoughts.
Regards,
Ranjani

From India, Mumbai
ranjani.ns
Hi! Thanks to Shikha, Archana, Samar, Manjula, Joel, Samuel, Narendr, Jay & Sreeram. Hitesh..I am forwarding the preentation to your email id..do let me know when you go thru' it:) Regards, Ranjani
From India, Mumbai
ranjani.ns
Hi Lakshita, I sent yout the file onthe email id, but its bounced back..can you check or maybe give me an alternative id?
From India, Mumbai
dawnnicky
Hi I am Business Studies teacher in Bermuda and this was a wonderful PPT. I used it in my Office Technology class and it was a real hit. Thanks so much. I am a new member and I am learning a lot.
From Bermuda, Hamilton
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.