Rohit Lakhotia

Hi Everyone,
Please Find Attached 4 Power Point Presentations which give an insight about Human Resource Management. It will be very beneficial for people studying Human Resource. It can also be used by Managers to train freshers. Moreover, people from different verticals can get an insight into Human Resource Management.
I am sure this post will add a lot of value to many members of CiteHR.
Regards,
Rohit Lakhotia

From India, Calcutta
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: zip Changing Role of Human Resource Management.zip (13.7 KB, 18645 views)
File Type: zip Human Resource Management.zip (5.50 MB, 16765 views)
File Type: zip Human Resource Management - Power Point Presentation.zip (2.66 MB, 13340 views)
File Type: zip Shaping the Role of Human Resource.zip (425.0 KB, 9742 views)

Kaushik Lahiri

Hi Sir, Thank you for the material. I was looking for something concrete to understand the various functions of Human Resource. Thank You once again. Kaushik Lahiri
From India, Calcutta
Rohit Lakhotia

Hi,
I will not recommend you to use the Power Point Presentations during induction, however, you can definitely use it to train freshers once they get into actual work. It will give them an insight about the various branches of Human Resource and they can accrodingly decide their area of speialization in Human Resource.
Regards,
Rohit Lakhotia

From India, Calcutta
tbmapua

Dear Rohit, This is a very good presentation on HRM...very beneficial. Please continue the good work. More power to you. Best regards, Thessa
From Philippines
Taru kaur

:)Hi Rohit, I have just registered myself and found you as most serious HR professional who believes to impart HR skills all over the world. Keep it up and God bless. Regds, Taru
From India, New Delhi
pcmbahr@gmail.com

Dear Friends,
I m P.C.Gupta working in a exports house as a manager HR & Admin situated at noida
currently i m jobless
anyone pl suggest some good company openings
Thanks
P.C.gupta

From India, Delhi
aleesdhandapani
hai the post is very informative and educative. It will be very useful to many of the members of citehr. Please continue with making many posts. with regards, aleesdhandapani
From India, Kollam
payel dutta
Hi all
Can someone please throw some light on HR Data Management ??
How do you think the employees data can be managed in an organisation so that it becomes meaningful as well as user friendly and what are the different kinds of reports that can be generated.

From United States, Denver
lucy_lavanya
Hi Rohit
The presentation which you've made was really useful to the freshers and for the people studying HR. It covered all the facets of HR. I really appreciate the good job done by you. Thanks a lot!.
Lucy

From India, Hyderabad
msrinivas

Dear Rohit, Good going, keep posting Hope some more presentations in next surfing of citehr. M Srinivas Ramky Group Hyderabad 9866005600
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.