Jayaramanb

Hi Friends, Find attached the English learning materials Regards
From India, Madras
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc ELIMINATING ACCENT.doc (91.5 KB, 10751 views)
File Type: zip English Materials.zip (54.8 KB, 7645 views)
File Type: pdf handbook.pdf (679.5 KB, 8036 views)
File Type: pdf EASY ENGLISH PDF[1].pdf (619.8 KB, 9178 views)
File Type: pdf The[1].A-Z.of.Correct.English.Common.Errors.in.English.pdf (1.45 MB, 8994 views)

nidhishrivastava

hey thnks..m wrking on the same as i hav to conduct a workshop internally for employees..:)
From India, Pune
nidhishrivastava

hey Jay,You ve mentioned in ur signature..CPBA..can you pls tell help me understand how canI go about such certifications?where did you do it from?I have a background in psychology would like to pursue such things further.would be great help.Regards,Nidhi
From India, Pune
Jayaramanb

Hi Nidhi, I hope those materials would have been pretty useful for your training program. Tell me more about your training experience and which company and in what category you work REgards Jay
From India, Madras
nidhishrivastava

Hi Jay,Thanks for the link.Yup the material was indeed useful though I still have to give the final touch to the entire module.M working with a S/w co. as a Generalist HR; have done Masters in Clinical Psychology + MPM, worked as a Psychologist for a yr n then took a shift to Core HR, so still new to the field..trying to learn lot of things, your signature had CPBA in it; which appealed me.Now will check thru the links you sent how can I go about it.Regards,Nidhi
From India, Pune
Jayaramanb

Hi Nidhi,
I'm also pursuing my psychology and I am more towards behavioural skill which naturally paves way for instilling softskill in a person....
What's that Clinical Psychology anyway, how it's different? You can see my name in the first page as soon as you login in citehr. Click on my name and you'll find and to your right hand side you'll find "Show all Statistics"... ONce you click this, you can find all the detail about my post to your left hand side. Click on "Find all posts by Jayaramanb" and u can download the materials...
Regards
Jay

From India, Madras
nidhishrivastava

Hi...Clinical Psychology is more to do with mental illnesses, neurotic as well as hard core psychotic..it also makes u eligible for psychometric testing & psychotherapy - behavioural, cognitive, etc.Its more towards medical side.Thats how I got chance to work in Apollo grp hospital with a very renowned Psychiatrist in Pune for 1 yr.Clinical also covers behavioural psychology in it..as its a field which covers almost all streams of psychology..thnks for d path for accessing ur posts..:)Regards,Nidhi
From India, Pune
Santosh BR
Hello all,
I have just started my read on accent neutralization.I have loved it till whatever i have read so far.Thank you Mr.JayaramanB
I will be training Management students on English who have studied in vernacular medium.Kindly post materials i can use for the same.
Regards,
Santosh BR

From India, Bangalore
kartiken

Dear friends i am HR person and I think there are required english trainings to be given at supervisor and worker level. Although i have accessed some english files from cite hr i would request if you could be of some help in providing me with english presentation ppt on how to learn english, this is because recently there was a training session in quality and few staff were not able to understand english so the consultant suggested english trainings for them
kindly suggest your views so and provide better solution. as i think there are two things one is grammar where they can be trained and second understanding and speaking english how could the training be given on this?
rgds

From India, Jalandhar
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.