No Tags Found!

mana88

hi................
i have started working on Recruitement & Selection Project.........i want to know what are the different things which can be included in this project...............if i have to include questionnaire to this what questions can be included in this.........
This is my first project and i have no idea how to make it...........
please help...........

From India, Ludhiana
nilangshu
You can try your project by including :
1) the (common or specific) processes that a company follows
2) You can try doing a survey on the recruitment processes of some reputed cos. in that region.
3) You can do a bench mark survey for the Recruitment process for THIS co & suggest as how they can improve their process.
The Questionnaire NEEDS to be open ended and would be havin very simple questions realted to the processes, targets for aquiring manpower & how the process of manpower plannin & sucession takes place , the last year nos - which was press released... etc
Some googling about the questinnaire would DEFINITLY help.
Regards,
Ng

From India, Calcutta
mana88

Thanks for help............
i think this info will help me............Actually i m doing my summer training in a manufacturing concern...they told us to do project on recruitment & selection........but they still haven't told us about anything relating to recruitment in their org..........so i m really confused abt what to do in project.........

From India, Ludhiana
indrani.me
hello frnz, i am Indrani.. doin MBA in HR.. i m doin my summer training on recruitment and selection...if any1 have report which can help me plz send it... thank u... regards, indrani
From India, Mumbai
nidhishah

Can anyone of you help me in doing my project. I will be very thankful. I want a project on Recruitment and selection. I have to submit in my college within 7 days. Pls do the needful.
Thanks and regards
Nidhi

From India, Ahmadabad
kavitha.
hello frnz
am doing the summer training project on recruitment and selection. so pls help me by sending me the project reports.so that i can get an ideal to do my project . i'll be very thankful.
thanks and regards
kavitha.

From India
nashbramhall

I am sorry to disappoint you. I do not have projects to send. Please see my posts at CiteHr on Research Methodology and MBA Projects. Have a nice day. Simhan A retired academic in UK
From United Kingdom
mohammed.irfan25

Dear Ms. Nidhi & Kavita ,
Before you go for recrutiment and Selection Procees topic project , selecting company is most challengable..... do the project were the mass recruitment is going on....were u can have lots of sample data's ...... please tell me in which sector ur doing ............
even i did my project on Recruitment & selection process from ICICI bank ...but i didnt got that much exposure toward the topic.....dont do tthe project for name sake ..how other people were doing ......
please find the some of tips of recrutiment process and selection process details.\
\
regards
mohammed irfan
kuwait

From Kuwait, Kuwait
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc The Recruitment Process.doc.doc (14.8 KB, 3414 views)
File Type: doc recruitment___selection_process_144.doc (40.5 KB, 2537 views)

kavitha.
dear mr.irfan,
thanks for your reply and suggestion.by the way am doing my project on reecuitment and selection in the retailing sector. so pls tell me if u have any suggestion on this sector regarding recruitment.
regards
kavitha.

From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.