No Tags Found!

Navin Rane

HI,
Here is a game I found to be fun...
Remember to enable the content.. and enjoy...
The games called Bow and Arrow...
Put in ur score and lets see who rules-
I have managed 75 feet.... Will try for more in my free time...:-D

From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps gud_1.pps (1.10 MB, 1271 views)

Navin Rane

Viral baba.. attachment upload kiya na... lemme know if its working... do enable the content
From India, Mumbai
swatihbe

Hey Navin... i am not able to play the game (i enabled the content as well..) after "Enter your Name" slide, "Hope you Enjoyed" slide comes... Whats the problem..???
From India, Gurgaon
Mgautam

I was able to play till lvel 8..butreally my heart stopped beating when the arrow hit the man and he died..it seems so real as if commited crime

Navin Rane

Hi All...
MGautam got it...
K heres wat u gotta do...
Open the pps... let it go thru... enable content, come to the page where u see the dart board... skip intro and Click on start game...
Enjoy then..
And yes..
When the man with the apple on the head dies... it truly fees like a murder.. he he

From India, Mumbai
atq1972

Friend I can play it on my office but in my home PC at start message come some of the control on this came are not activated and when I press start game no game appear rather on slide it appear you have enjoye the game what is the solution
regards

From Pakistan, Faisalabad
narzary

Hi Navin, I couldn’t play the game, but my score showd 85 FT. How is this scroe? Could you also post the interpretation of the scores? Regards Biresh Narzary
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.