No Tags Found!

Rohit Lakhotia

Hi, Please Find Attached a Power Point Presentation on Instructional Design. It will add more to your knowledge after you go throught the Bible of Training and Development. Regards, Rohit Lakhotia
From India, Calcutta
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt Instructional Design - Power Point Presentation.ppt (2.37 MB, 8054 views)

MRS

Instructional Design is a process approach to prepare the output based on the input(Customer Requirements). Good job well done, Rohit! MRS
From India, Madras
N_kalyani

Hi, i need a training feedback form, from which i can easily draw an analysis that whether the trainers are doing a good job and the training is helping them or not.
From India, Bangalore
SATISH KUMAR DHANWAL

Respected Lakhotiaji, I have never come across such an stimulating and educative reading material. My sincere Thanks to you for sharing with all the members. regards, Yours, SATISH KUMAR DHANWAL
From India, Delhi
pradnya_sawant1
Hi all

I ma doing MBA in HR through ICFAI. I am going to appear for Group J. Does any body has the past question paper for the same. If kindly mail me at . Subjects are as followes:-

From India, Mumbai
MRMANIS7

hi friends its presentation is very usefull pls. find attached training feed back form hope its usefull to you. Manish kaushik:)
From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc trainingfeedbackformat_385[1].doc (34.0 KB, 472 views)

MRMANIS7

hi friends its presentation is very usefull pls. find attached training feed back form hope its usefull to you. Manish kaushik
From India, Delhi
soumikamajumdar@rediffmai
I could not open the PPT can you please send the same material in some other format. I am very much interested for the materials related to T&D.
From India, New Delhi
madhurathee@gmail.com
I am working on a project i have to prepare a module on project management and another one project coordination and cost control.means PM and PCCC i need some ppt please help me out plz.
Thx n regards
madhubala

From India,
csivachandran
Hi Guys, Please let me know if any openings for Instructional Designers with 2+ exp Thx in Advance, Siva
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.