M.Peer Mohamed Sardhar

Dear All,

In my Intiative in starting series, this Series will have information on Interviews,

Enjoy Interviewing...

Each post will have 5 Links & 5 Attachments related to Soft Skills.

So do not stop here please look into all the posts in this series.

A sincere & Humble Request.

Kindly use thanks button Option instead of posting a thank you message,as some of my posts in this series are not viewed

Information on Interview

Questions, Types, Tips, Preparation, Skills, Answers, Techniques and after Interviews..

Like other Series this will have links & attachments

Please do not stop in the first posting itself, continue reading all posts.

Job interview - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Job_interview

Your ultimate resource for preparing for the interview process and getting you hired!

http://www.interviewmagazine.com/

http://www.job-interview.net/

From India, Coimbatore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc 1. Interview.doc (36.5 KB, 16228 views)
File Type: doc 9 Ways to Nail Your Next Job Interview.doc (200.5 KB, 8943 views)
File Type: doc 10 Mistakes Managers Make During Job Interviews.doc (23.5 KB, 8274 views)
File Type: doc 25 Tough Interview Questions.doc (34.5 KB, 12574 views)
File Type: pdf 50interviewqas.pdf (41.7 KB, 10536 views)

M.Peer Mohamed Sardhar

http://www.allapplabs.com/interview_..._questions.htm

http://www.tekpool.com/

<link outdated-removed>

http://www.coolinterview.com/

http://www.scholarshipsinindia.com/i...questions.html

From India, Coimbatore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc 2000 Questions.doc (243.5 KB, 4974 views)
File Type: doc A LIST OF TESTED QUESTIONS.doc (36.0 KB, 4356 views)
File Type: doc Areas of Interview.doc (214.0 KB, 3567 views)
File Type: doc Assesment Tips.doc (28.0 KB, 4276 views)
File Type: doc behavioral int ques.doc (29.5 KB, 4130 views)

venkatesanv

Hi,
Mr.M. Peer Mohamed Sardhar it is really very use ful to me keep it up and pl.help me to get answers for the above questions and i am working as an accounts executive in a firm. if u have please forward the answer to email id :

Venkatesan.V

From India, Madras
Ranganath_Raghavan

Hi Peer Mohd,
Fantastic stuff there! Every single one of those attachments prove beneficial with respect to understanding every dimension of Interviewing, Assesment, Recruitment and collaborative psychological traits from both perspectives of one interviewing and the other being interviewed :)

Nandika Dogra
Thanx This is really worthwhile.I m teaching in a management institute. So this is very useful 4 me. Thanx once again Nandika Dogra 094184-73303

java4all
A very good collection of java interview questions can be found at
<link no longer exists - removed>

From India, Delhi
java4all
Hello Good interview questions can be found at:-
From India, Delhi
kintu

hello sir, this is Gaurav Trivedi here, i have been working as HR manager in a IT firm & i was looking such nice questions & some format of interview which u have provided, i am very much thankful to you.... keep posting such nice things....:icon1:
From India, Ahmadabad
aarum
Hi,
I did my MBA HR and worked as IT Recruiter for 6months.Due to personal reasons i didnt worked for few years,now iam in seach of job.
My Ques is:I did my B.Sc in comp...almost in all interviews they ask me why switched from computers to MBA,i dnt knw to give a convincing answer...kindly suggest me.

From India, Madras
Envestors Group

Job Opening

A Multi National Company based in Dubai is looking for the following Executives:

Malaysia and/or Singapore

Salaries:

US $ 40000 p.a. + 5% commission on monthly sales.

We are:

• A fast-growing design & manufacturer of cosmetics & perfumes products.

• Looking to increase turnover by 25% within the next 12 months.

• Based in Dubai with our manufacturing units in Italy & France .

• Controlling a turnover of US $ 17 Million p.a. and increasing.

You are expected to :

• Have at least 5-8 experience in Sales, Marketing and/or Public Relations.

• Having a MBA Holder in Business Admin. Or International Business Studies Or Bachelor degree in any field for those who have more than 10 years of experience.

• Be between 28-33 years of age. ( None Married and/or welling to live and work away from family).

• Be prepared to travel at least 3-4 times in a month and/or as per your sales activity plans ( Traveling will be mainly in South East Asia).

• Have excellent knowledge of Word, Excel, databases (Access and File-maker Pro) and e-mail/internet.

• Have good organizational skills in being able to multi-task and re-prioritize at frequent traveling.

• Be able to absorb and learn fast.

• Be able to manage her operations and client independently with no pressure.

• Have a pleasant personality and knows how to carry herself in the international market.

• Be able to secure her sales and follow up with her clients..

• Be welling to travel at least 4 times a month in South East Asia Region.

• Be confident, Bold, A Go Getter, Courageous & Knows how to handle herself between Class A Company’s Executives.

• Have basic numeracy and accounting skills. You will be responsible for managing and the follow-up with your own clients for the company.

• Have strong people handling skills and engaging phone manner.

• Knowledge of cosmetic industry preferred but not essential.

• Develop and work to an agreed business plan.

• Manage and update the company with your planned activities

• Follow-up with your clients in respective to their locations.

• Review of order supply at regular intervals with the main office in Dubai.

We are offering:

• A full-time, permanent position.

• Full training in Italy and/or France as per your product handling for 15 days

• Training on Business Etiquette as well as International Sales Secrets for 15 days in Singapore.

• Working timings and schedules as per your planning.

• All holidays and weekends are given as per the country’s calendar.

• Salary of between US $ 40K p.a.

• 5% commission on sales on monthly basis.

• Paid 35 days holiday per year with traveling compensation.

• Very decent accommodation with executive meals, travel expenses, transportation, hotel reservations, health care and a 2% investment in favour of our Sr. Sales Executive who tops in her sales.

You should apply

• By emailing us your personal profile along with a clear colored photo to

• By 30th Jan 2010. You will be informed whether or not you are required for an interview by 14th Jan. 2010.

© Envestors Group 2009. This document can only be used by Envestors users. It may not be copied or distributed by any third party without permission from Envestors LLP.

Disclaimer. All information and advice provided within this site is intended for guidance purposes only. It is of a general nature and Envestors Group recommends each user seeks advice from a relevant person before using this information. Envestors Group cannot accept responsibility for loss arising from using this information.

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.