Rohit Lakhotia

Hi, Please Find Attached a Power Point Presentation on the usage of Employer Branding in attracting talent. It is exemplified with a case study on Philips. Its worth a look. Cheers, Rohit Lakhotia
From India, Calcutta
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt Using Employer Brand to Attract Talent.ppt (2.61 MB, 5147 views)

cutencuddly2

hey great case study.. very intereating.. just one more thing.. I am HR student currently doing my summer internship doing a project on employee value proposition (Employer Branding) for a life insurance company. i was wondering if you could help me with some inputs on how do i make this project effective and take it to the implementation phase...
thanks and looking forward to your reply:p

From India, Pune
vivaczi
Hey,
Thank you for your ppt! I have to make a presentation about employer branding, but I have some problems, such as this "touch lives every day" is not a motto any more, because I havent found it on the internet... I just found "sense and simplicity". I am a bit confused about it, please help me if you know more!
Thank you,
Vivaczi

From Austria, Kufstein
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.