sidhu1972

Dear all,
Pls go through the supreme court statement on aforesaid topic.
My view on this issue:
Intercaste marraiges are like medicine to cure the social disease like
1) To save the nation in different way.
2) To remove dowry system
3) To bridge a gap between social rivers
4) To build a common culture
5) To stop religion/caste fight
6) To produce qualitative product (baby)
7) To stop politician to involve the society in caste/religion differences.
8) To stop reservation system ( for SC/ST/OBC/etc....)
9) To eradicate orthodox thought
10) To reduce parent's tension upto some extent.
and so on........
I feel and support this marraige. I request to all members to create environment for such happening. we are educated so we can adopt this medicine to cure social disease( like cancer....) upto some extent.
Regards
Sidheshwar
Note: Attached file is "pdf" so pls right click and "save target as" in ur PC to read the article.

From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf intrcaste_marraige_is_medicine_of_social_disease_671.pdf (318.8 KB, 88 views)

sidhu1972

Dear freinds, attached file was not visible. pls find now visible file. Regards Sidheshwar
From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf intrcaste_marraige_is_medicine_of_social_disease_134.pdf (259.1 KB, 66 views)

divisha

[img]Hi siddu,
It was good to know that you support intercaste marraige .But when you decide to marry a person who does not belong to your caste then there are lot of issues to be handled
. convincing our parents
. adjusting to different beliefs (two different culture)
. boldness to go aganist the society
. future of our sibblings (they may not get propposals in case you heve sisters)
hence it is easier said than done!!!!!

From India, Bangalore
sidhu1972

Yes, Divisha, I agreed but we can achieve upto some extent, not 100%. U read supreme court comment and i think that they are more clever than me or you. Regards Sidheshwar
From India, Bangalore
amritmishra79
I kinda agree to what you have to say given the broad scope of matters but at a micro level even individuals need to widen their mindsets which coincidentally are governed by the same social norms which they seem to oppose.

From India, New Delhi
Yaasmin

Hey Sidhu,
Good to hear that you support intercaste marriage, my marriage is also intercste marriage (muslim girl and hindu boy). Touchwood we are living happily enough and do support each other families also. We had an affair of 5 years then we got married, but its very interesting also - we proceeded with special marriage act then for social outstanding from my side we performed nikah and then in next may on the same day of nikah we are going to his village to perform puja then we will plan for a child.
Its good enough to support each other and stand by with each other in live and proceed with marriage.
Before marriage we had only too person supporting us rest everyone including family, friends, office friends demotivated us, always talked about negative effects of love and intercaste marriage etc.
But now everything is normal from all side.

From India, Mumbai
amritmishra79
Hey divisha
there has to be a beginning. and its coz everyone thinks on the same lines that the problem has low chances of being addressed.
However the fact still remains that its not all that difficult.

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.