rahulss
Hi All,
Greeting from WORDZ UNLIMITED ( The Campus Makers).
We are based at Central India and would like to offer our services of campus recruitments to companies pan India.
Campus recruitment is a very effective tool for cost cutting and getting a huge pool of talent (at a very low cost)
and we speciallize in it.
I have attached my profile here. So companies intersted in campus recruitment for 2008 or 2009 batch plz contact at the following email or phone number
Regards
Rahul

0 98931 29567

From India, Gwalior
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt NEW WORDZ UNLIMITED.ppt (1.01 MB, 1121 views)

jagadish6665

Hi Dear Sir
We are the students of a leading B-school in East Zone i.e. Asian School of Business Management, Bhubaneswar, Orissa (Best B-school in East awarded by Deccan Herald)
we invite you for Campus Placement
Appreciating your time
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Contact- 9861719285 (jagadish porichha)

Thank You

From India, Bhubaneswar
bimt
Hii to all
I need some HR contact details of companies in NCR so if any one of you could help me n mail me the details , as soon as possible. I'll be thank full to you.
Regards,
shalini
id:
0124-4102620

From India, Calcutta
tanay1234

Hi! For conducting the campus recruitment in your organization for companies of all levels at the minimal cost kindly feel free to contact us anytime at. Tanay 09040010007
From India
tanay1234

Dear Colleges!

We as a training and placement consultants are conducting campuses all over the country for organizing a training and campus recruitment program for all the top tech support process running across the country.

Benefits from our program:

1. Students will undergo a free training of 2 days by our expert trainers.
2. They would be undergoing a counseling about the benefits and future scope of tech support processes.
3. The consultancy is going to provide recruitment options for all students in all top MNC's.

Other companies with us for campus recruitment are:

1. Gigantic Infosystems.
2. Anjali Televisions.
3. Wipro Bpo.
4. Das Matrix Technologies pvt ltd.
5. Bajaj Group.
6. Bonti Services.
7. Ibm.
8. Google.
9. Sky Voice communication.
10 Synergy-IT.
11 Tata Indicom
12 K&A SECURITIES
13 TIKONA DIGITAL
14 Balaji Telefilms
15 Servomax
16 Revival soft
17 IBS
18 Google

and many more..............................

For further details kindly feel free to contact our team.

Regards,

Tanay

From India
spt3304
hi everyone !!!
I am working in a placement team of one the premier B-schools of india ranked among top thirty by business world, we are looking to diversify our campus recruitment this year and are intersted in inviting companies for campus recruitment for our MBA/MBA(IB) students for the year 2010-2011,we have top percentilers of CAT and combination of technical and non technical educational background,freshers as well as experienced candidates.any one interested can contact me at for further information and details about the B-school .
thanks & regards

From India, Delhi
siva883
Dear HRs / consultants.
i am siva krishna working as placement co-ordinator in reputed engineering college ( ELURU, WEST GODAVARI, ANDHRA PRADESEH). We are looking for the companies for conducting campus drives in our college.
further discussions call

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.