No Tags Found!

preetk

Hi All,

Find below the data on highest and more often users Local group. (See Attachment for details)

Some of the facts I observed.

-Bangalore tops with the quality and relevant postings.
-Pune comes next with the quality postings. (Though Mumbai stands second in the postings and threads, the relevant topics are not posted)
-Chennai was initially fast in posting threads and posts, but now little bit slowed down.
- Gujarat & Rajasthan are good stuff, but there should be more takers.
- Earlier days Delhi use to take a lead in all aspects of usage Cite HR, but now it is lagging behind
- Kolkatta as usual slow and less members

Datas are as on 28th May 2008 @ 16.15 HRS

Preet

Note:

The above inputs are purely based on my observation. No one will be responsible for this post. The facts I have posted may not be correct as it was based on frequent observation. Just because I belong to Bangalore, I am not supporting or favouring Bangalore forum. It is really doing well comparing to other Local Group users Forum

From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls CHR Local Group User Report.xls (16.5 KB, 383 views)

sumi71

Dear Preet,
Good analysis done. Keep it up. I like the Bangalore people should continue with the same kind of support and active participation by all people.
To make this Bangalore Forum more active and quality posts, we are thinking of some schemes which boost the HR professionals for their active participation. Now it is in a planning stage, and we few people are discussing how to make it happen. Shortly we will announce the schemes in which HR professionals can win some gifts thru Cite HR Bangalore Forum.
Once again thanks for your contribution.
Regards,

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.