No Tags Found!

shoOOonya

hi ...
Received this powerpoint in mail ....
In the end ... it talks about what you do when you feel nothing is happening or you face a situation when things are simply not working out .... when you are at the edge / on the verge of dissappointment and desperation ....
well .. have a look ....
attaching a zipped copy to reduce size and download time ....
... enZoy ...

From Switzerland, Geneva
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: zip p-u-s-h.zip (349.2 KB, 4904 views)

Hemant

Hi ! I fully agree with the last slide of the ppt, however not with the P.U.S.H. concept.....
From India, Pune
ganeshvpatil
Hi
Today I desparately wanted a PPT on motivation,for one of my friend.
Through search, I got to this one.It is really encouraging...
It makes u believe, that u should try till the time u don't achieve the target u set for urself.
Regards
Ganesh

MG
It is good as long as the context is to revitalze ones faith in the boss( The boss is always right )
The boss is not God , in the actual sense , but assigns work to employees.
Have faith in his wisdom.
Pray till U achieve the desired result , set by boss or U , -- But do continue to work - even if it is as good/bad as pushing a rock.

mamta1412
wow!!!!!! that was great!!!! but isn’t it an old wine in a new bottle???? [i[karma karo and the phal will be given by God!!!!! but still the ppt was excellent. waiting for more. mamta shah

yathiraj
Absolutely fantastic Presentation. I am myself being a trainer, I have seen many PPTs and I can say this is superb. Whoever has done this, please keep up the great work.
Best regards,
Yathiraj

sravani

Hi, Though certain points are not clearly aligned to PUSH concept.... still the overall presentation on faith in god is amazing... Thanks! Regards Sravani
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.