Hi Bharat

100 - Computer Short Cuts. Thanks N Regards
From India, Valsad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf 100_keyboard_shortcuts.pdf (33.9 KB, 1523 views)

shrikumar
Can anybody guide me with SAP - HR. How useful will be the course & from which institute should i do it. I am presently working with an automotive industry. please guide. shrikumar
From India, Mumbai
rgs_mys

Dear Bharath, very informative & useful.Keep posting and continue the good work. WARM REGARDS, RGS.
From India, Bangalore
nsbalajirao
The computer short cut keys given by you is highly useful to all those related to IT field Dr. N.S. Balaji Rao
From India, Visakhapatnam
nsbalajirao
hi all I would like to know about the stress in teenage and its management Dr. N.S. Balaji Rao
From India, Visakhapatnam
himanshu25@gmail.com
Gr8!!!! if possible then plz send me the shortcut of MS EXCEL. particularly for paste special window.
From India, Mumbai
rakeshkumarbhan
Dear Bharat, Very useful info which will help to save time. Keep Posting. Regards, Rakesh Bhan
From India, Pune
helloNila

Hello Hello Bharat, Pl note that I am very much effective in my working/assignments, while using this posted short cuts! I am benefitted very much! Thank you for this useful posting! NILA
From India, Surat
niraj.bharadwaj

Thanx a ton this compilation was useful. I am aware that these are available in the help menu. But still its a great effort. Thanx a ton!!! Regards Neeraj
From India, Mumbai
deeshachandan

thank you bharat....these shortcuts will defi help me to use computer more snapply..anyways i might sound stupid or may be even go unnoticed but if u dont mind can you also provide me woth some shortcuts to use this NEW cite hr..its all very confusing using this NEW cite hr..like how to post a query,how to check the replies of my asked query and so on...thanking you in advancekip smilingregards,disha
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.