- Adept at managing administrative activities involving purchase of equipments, maintenance of procurement, housekeeping, safety, security, employee induction etc.
- Planning and preparing monthly reports pertaining to finance required for maintaining office infrastructure and facilities.
- Budgeting and cost control measures, Monitoring Budget vis a vis variance.
- assisting the department in project management, cost optimization and implementing business expansion plans.
- Contracts management.
- Cost control and ensuring timely implementation of the project.
- Managing repair, maintenance & replacement of office equipments, appliances, furniture, furnishings, vehicles, building, etc.,
- Purchasing, Implementation and operations of Security and Surveillance
- Vendor management- Oversee acquisition, installation and commissioning of equipments that are required for the facility – IT Systems, air conditioning etc.
- Processes, Documentation, Business Control checks, audits etc.
- Monitor all Statutory Compliance areas.
- Asset Management of all Site operations assets across multiple locations.
- Event Management, organizing meetings, conferences, making travel arrangements and hotel reservations for guests & foreign delegates.
- Liasioning and coordinating with various departments within the corporate office and all branch offices.
- Active participation in the Leadership Team for Strategic Business Planning, implementation, client interaction etc.
- Upkeep of office administrative facilities and ensure availability of daily miscellaneous requirements to provide harmonious work culture to employees.
- Acting as info-hub for providing administration related information and supervising administrative activities like general admin, verification of stationery stock, petty cash, courier, florist, pest control, housekeeping, etc.
- Specialization in handling back office operations, inter-office correspondence, confidential mails, quotations, monthly billing, cheques, etc.
- Arranging for relocation of employees from different parts of India which includes arrangement for their home and family related needs such as school admission, transportation and taking care of their household requirements.
- Arranging accommodation for onsite employees by co-ordination with various branch offices and to continuously improve the quality of services by visiting and studying the overseas location.
"A profession that encompasses multiple disciplines to ensure functionality of the built environment by integrating people, place, process and technology."
Vendor Management is part of Facility Management, it is nothing but a supplier management.
Thanks for valuable information.
I am working in a small MNC industry and there employee strength is very low and no welfare officer is appointed. So pl. let us about the welfare responsibilities.
Thanks & Regards
Sr. Executive HR & Admin
Rajasthan Prime Steel Processing Center Pvt. Ltd.,
SPL-1, Tapukara Industrial Area,
Khushkhera, Distt. -Alwar
Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.