Let me know about the level of the supervisor and the industry in which you are working, to suggest you the programme contents. We are in the IT Industry and we have training session for Team Leads / Project Lead which covers the followings:
1. Estimation of development time.
2. Assignment of task: Allocation of task as per the team capability
3. Skill enhancement activities
4. Target Time to finish the project
5. Project Delivery management
6. Information management regarding the project assignment
7. Requirement Analysis for the Project: SRS
8. Project Status Reporting
1. Knowledge Management: Learning from the past mistakes. Record / guidelines preparation for effective and error free project delivery.
2. Assessment of technical performance of the subordinate : Project Delivery History, Client Comment and evaluation record
3. Keeping the Critical Instances Record
4. Recommendation for team member by the superior: Continue and Replacement / Termination / Special Incentives and Awards
5. Control over the team to achieve the productivity (Management Control over the manpower exercise through the supervisors)
6. Disciplinary and Time Punctuality issues to control in the team
7. Team Building activities
8. Coordination and Management with the departments
9. Matured and sincere working
Found This Useful? +Vote Up This Page Via Google.
Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.
Disclaimer: This network and the advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction towards the actions necessary. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.
Explore Topical Knowledge Areas
Topic Categories >> team building training program skill enhancement termination of employment termination policy terminating an employee training session management control Location-India-Visnagar Complete List Of Categories
Interesting Relevant Discussions