preetikriplani Started The Discussion:
I urgently require a format of appointment letter for the post of HR Executive , or for any other post also .
Kindly mail me the sample appointment letter as soon as possible. It should be of atleast 2 pages.
Waiting for your replies
Hey I found this format from a fellow team member of this cite.
Its really good, try it.
Dear Mr. Name.
Sub: Letter of Appointment
Further to our discussions and the subsequent offer letter dated .........2006, we are pleased to give you this letter of appointment, setting out the details of your employment with our company. You are being appointed to the position of .......... This appointment takes effect from ....... 2006. Your monthly compensation is Rs .........
Salary break -up
The rules and regulations and general information of the terms of appointment are as follows:
Your monthly carry home salary will be directly credited to your bank account. The Payroll Administrator will provide the details to you. The allowances, benefits and other terms and conditions of your employment will be as per Company policies as applicable from time to time.
Your compensation will be reviewed every year in the month of April as per Company policy. You will be initially placed at Pune but your services are transferable to any other offices of the Company, in India and abroad at the discretion of the company’s management.
You should note that the first six months of your employment constitute a probationary period during which we can fully assess your suitability for this role and you can decide if you have made the right decision joining us.
You will abide by the rules and regulations of the Company as may be in force from time to time.
Your appointment is subject to satisfactory reference checks and clearance from any secrecy / service agreements that you may have executed, which could have a bearing on your working with us.
You are required to sign and submit a copy of this letter of appointment and Employee agreement as a token of your acceptance of our terms and conditions.
Your appointment is subject to your being found medically fit for employment.
The relieving/resignation acceptance letter from your previous organization has to be submitted on your joining the company. Any extension of the same will require a formal approval from your reporting authority, which in case should happen before disbursement of your first monthly salary.
This letter of appointment is based on the information furnished in your application for employment and during the interviews you had with us. If, at any time in future, it comes to light that any of this information is incorrect or any relevant information has been withheld, then your employment is liable to be terminated without notice.
All matters pertaining to your appointment and compensation are strictly confidential and it should be treated as such. Any tax liability arising out of your compensation should be borne by you and it will be as per Income Tax rules.
We welcome you to our organization and look forward to your contribution to the growth of the organization and yourself.
Name of the company.
Hope the following one will suits your requirement....
Mr. M. Manjunath,
Dear Mr. Manjunath,
Reference to your interview with us, we have pleasure in offering you a probationary appointment as a HR Manager in our company. The terms and conditions of your appointment are given below.
1. You will be on probation for a period of xxx months from the date of your joining us, at the end of which, you will be confirmed in writing to be on the permanent rolls of the company, if your services are found satisfactory. The company may extend the probationary period if necessary.
2. You will be paid a gross salary of Rs. xxxxxx per month. You will earn paid leave at the rate of one (1) day per month; however, you may use it only after your probation period is completed.
3. During the probation period, the company may terminate your services without notice if your performance is not upto our expectations or for any other reason.
4. You will be governed by the service rules of this company as may be applicable to you from time to time.
5. Your appointment will be subject to being medically fit at the commencement of and at any time during the tenure of your employment with the company; the company has a right at all times to send you for a medical checkup to ascertain your fitness for the job.
6. The company reserves the right to alter or modify its working hours or to increase them.
7. This is a position of continuous responsibility and does not entail payment of extra time or overtime.
8. All programs, System Designs, Manuals, Literature etc. developed by you, while in the company service will at all times be deemed to be sole property of the company. Also, the company will at all times, have the sole proprietary right in any new system which you may develop while in the company's service.
9. During the period of your employment, you will work honestly, faithfully, diligently and efficiently for the growth of the company. You are expected to maintain utmost secrecy in regard to the affairs of the company and shall keep confidential any information, instruments, documents etc., relating to the company that may come to your professional knowledge as an employee of the company.
We request you to produce a proof of your age, relieving letter from previous employer, graduation/post graduation certificate, two passport size photographs and proof of last drawn salary with a true copy of the same for our records on the day of your joining.
for xxxxxxx Pvt. Limited
The appointment letter is enclosed in duplicate. You are requested to sign the duplicate copy of the appointment letter in acknowledgment of your having accepted the terms and conditions before xxth January, 2006 failing which this offer will stand automatically withdrawn.
I have read, understood and accepted the above terms and conditions of employment. As desired, I shall join service w.e.f. xxth January 2006 or earlier.
I am Shipon- from Bangladesh. I hv just appointed as Country Manager of a Canadian Garments Buying Company. My duty will be started from 10th October'08. Now I need to send them a format of appointment letter. They will sign it back to me. Would you pls help me?
Tks in advance for your help.
Hope this may help u..
August 31, 2006
We are pleased to confirm your appointment w. e. f. September 1, 2006 through our letter of offer as an “Executive - Corporates” at ABC Co.(P) Ltd., as per the terms detailed below:-
v Your gross annual compensation will be approx. Rs. 1,64,000/- p.a. computed on a “Cost to Company” basis
v Your monthly compensation will be Rs. 13,000/- per month payable as Rs. 11,000/- Fixed and Rs. 2,000/- Performance Linked Incentive based on achievement of predetermined targets.
v Your target for Quarter – I will be Rs. 2.00 lacs. For subsequent quarters, your targets will be revised based on your performance.
v You will also be entitled to the quarterly company incentive scheme, over and above the monthly Performance Linke Incentive scheme.
v Your probation period will be 3 months from the date of joining. Your joining date will be September 1, 2006.
v On confirmation, you will also be entitled to your annual perquisites which will include LTA + Medical + Bonus + P.P.F. and supplement the balance “Cost to Company”.
Your detailed letter of appointment will be given to you on joining. You are required to confirm your acceptance of the same with Ms. Marina on (D) 23050670 latest by 6.00 p.m. today so as to enable us to formalise our association at the earliest.
for ABC CO.
Found This Useful? +Vote Up This Page Via Google.
Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.
Disclaimer: This network and the advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction towards the actions necessary. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.
Explore Topical Knowledge Areas
Topic Categories >> acceptance letter any time bank account basic pay company policies company policy cost to the company current account date of joining esi format of appointment letter hr executive income tax insurance company Location-India-Mumbai marketing manager offer letter pay slip performance review probation period probationary period reference checks relieving letter service agreements service certificate work experience working hours Complete List Of Categories
Interesting Relevant Discussions