Manesh Shah Started The Discussion:
I WANT TO KNOW THE PROVISIONS / SECTIONS / NOTIFICATIONS OF THE WEST BENGAL SHOP & ESTABLISHMENT ACT RELATED TO
1. WHAT IS THE MAXIMUM NO.OF DAYS AN EMPLOYEE CAN AVAIL AS
PRIVILEGE LEAVE IN A SINGLE FIANCIAL YEAR UNDER THE SAID ACT
AND UNDER WHICH SECTION OF THE ACT OR NOTIFICATION DEALS
WITH THE SAME.
2. WHETHER EACH YEAR AN EMPLOYEE CAN ACCUMULATE AND CARRY
FORWARD HIS/HER PL/EL TO NEXT YEAR OR ENCASH SAME INSTEAD
OF ACCUMULATINMG AND WHAT IS THE MAXIMUM NO. OF DAYS
HE/SHE CAN CARRY FORWARD AND ACCUMULATE ?
WHICH SECTION OF THE ACT DEALS WITH SAME ?
3. WHAT IS THE MAX NO. OF SICK LEAVE CAN BE AVAILED IN SINGLE
FINANCIAL YEAR AND WHAT IS THE MAX NO. OF ACCUMULATION ?
4. WHAT IS THE MAX NO. OF CL CAN BE AVAILED IN SINGLE
IN CASE ABOVE THINGS ARE GOVERNED BY THE NOTIFICATIONS THEN WHAT IS THE NOTIFICATION NO. AND WHERE CAN WE GET IT .
BEST REGARDS/ MANESH SHAH
Unser the West Bengal Sops and establishments act, 1963:
1. An employee can avail Fourteen (14) days for every twelve (12) months of continuous service as annual leave
2. An employee can take 10 days casual leave, and
3. An employee can avail Fourteen (14) days on half pay on medical certificate obtained from a registered medical practitioner, as sick leave
You could get the book "The West Bengal Shops and establishment Act, 1963" by Afroze Alam in which all the Rules are written.
Please check this site as well. It might be of some help.
Official Site of Government of West Bengal, India
Found This Useful? +Vote Up This Page Via Google.
Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.
Disclaimer: This network and the advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction towards the actions necessary. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.
Explore Topical Knowledge Areas
Topic Categories >> west bengal medical practitioner leave rules overtime calculation shops and establishment act shops and establishments privilege leave shop & establishment act casual leave sick leave Location-India-Calcutta Complete List Of Categories
Interesting Relevant Discussions