P.f .balance enquiry - form 23.. CiteHR

sandeep jain2608 Started The Discussion:

sir i want to know my provident fund amount plz.reply me as soon as

ags12@rediffmail.com -  Member Since: May 2008
Dear Sir,

Pls. give me details of my PF account PB/10736/2635 Sadhana Kashive, and also I have received letter from Chandigarh PF office vide lt.no. 8008420/cash/20082009/chd12/111/443 r.l.no./483 dt. 8/5/08 Rs.17191/- but my bank of baroda not received chq. till date. pls help me and also pls give me my balance payment.

i want my pf balance enquiry.

radhiga -  Member Since: Feb 2008
If u r not receive ur PF amount , u have rights to go and ask ur exemployer. They are maintaining the proper books for the PF amount. If they are not said anything about this, u right a letter to the PF commissioner regarding this , u get reply from PF office with in One week. Plse send this letter through the register post,it is a document to u , to send this compliant.

If the PF office send the cheque to ur bank, but in ur bank account the amount is not credited means, IF u have the cheque no, u go and directly ask the bankers regarding this, If there is any problem to relese ur payment they can disclose the matter

Or otherwise the mistake in ur side, u provide the bank account no wrongly to the PF claim form, plse check all these things.


radhiga -  Member Since: Feb 2008
Hi sandeep,

If u want to know ur pf balance amount, you can directly meet the pf personal and ask ur doubts, If u know ur PF amount and your company establishment No, u can also search the EPFO sites.

jsp -  Member Since: May 2008
Dear friend, Donot hesitate to seek the help of the competent officer( Public relation officer) in your regional P.F. office under the RTI Act. You wil be able to know about your P.F. balance within a Stipulated time i.e. 15 days.

sanjoypaul -  Member Since: May 2008
Sir, I have worked in PCS Technology Ltd.My PF no is -MH/30019/4651. Can you please chech the balance and infom me by mail. mail add 2000.sanjoy@gmail.com Regards Sanjoy Paul

arnabsr -  Member Since: Feb 2007
Dear Sir,

On 31st March 2003 I left BANK OF PUNJAB LTD.Our EPF office was
Chandigarh.Now Bank of Punjab Ltd has been tied up with centurion bank.My
EPF still unclaimed.I need your help to get my PF No.after that I will
be in
position to claim my EPF.

Full Name Arnab Sinha Roy
Company Name & Address
Bank of Punjab Ltd
Sector 10 A Near Khandsa Road
Date of Joining 01/01/2001
Left the organization 31/03/2003

debashisroy -  Member Since: Sep 2007
Dear All,

I believe at present there is no mechanism to know from where you are about your PF Account details, compared to the facilities that a bank account has. This is because the EPFO has not completely computerised and integrated its' systems. It has launched a project sometime in the month of August 2007 by the name of "Re-Inventing EPF India, by which an employee would have had a unique account no. (called the SSN No.) wherever he worked within India. By that unique no., one could have found out through the net, his/her account statement details.
But this dream project seems to have flopped as there is no intimation about the progress of this project by the EPFO. Since then, so many companies & employees have filed their SSN forms so many times, ( an employee may have changed so many jobs) there could have been chances of duplicacy, triplicacy, and so on...
Normally it takes 30 days to get one's withdrawl credited, but sometimes it takes unsually long..this way the account holders faith in the organisation gets diminished, and he thinks it was better had he invested the money somewhere else..

The only way to know about you EPF details is to visit the concerned Public
Relations Officer of the EPF office in your area and get to know from him/her the status of your account / withdrawl.

Best Wishes & Regards

dattaps_22 -  Member Since: Feb 2008
Hey Buddies,

Please visit EPFO or EPFO and click the "know your claim status" link. You will be asked to input the required details and you will know the status of your claim pending with concerned PF or information of settlement.

Further you also can write to CPFC (Central Provident Fund Commissioner) directly, wherefrom the required initiative will be taken to settle the claims.

With regards to the PF balance is concerned, I believe PF department has not yet come with the solution for this apart from the PF slips issued by them at the year end.

Thanks & warm regards,
Datta Shirgaonkar
Labour Laws Consultant - Mumbai.

gopik -  Member Since: Jul 2005
Dear Sandeep, Please find the below link. (Employee Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO), Chennai) at http://www.epfochennai.tn.nic.in/tnepf/loginnew.aspx Hope will be useful


  • Do not post anything derogatory about any company or person.
  • Sharing articles from other websites should be done by posting a link to the original article.
  • To discuss sensitive issues create a pseudo/anonymous account.
  • Please avoid repeat posting your company profile - such accounts are removed automatically.

  • Found This Useful? +Vote Up This Via Google.  

    Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.
    Disclaimer: This network and the advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction towards the actions necessary. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.

    Cite.Co helps people come together to solve each other's problems on all aspects of professional life.
    Share This Discussion:

    3M Users, 100K+ Documents & 450K+ Discussions
    About Us - Advertise - Contact Us - RSS   On Google+  
    All trademarks and copyrights held by respective owners. Member comments are owned by the poster.
    Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Terms Of Service
    Facebook Page | Follow Us On Twitter | Linkedin Network