can anyone guide me on "LATE Coming " policy, as in my office staff is coming late, we are already considering the following, but what are your suggestions or if anyone can send Policy on late coming please.
Our office timings are 930hrs to 1800hrs
We have given grace period of 3 time late coming uptill 10 00hrs
Any one coming late after 10 am is marked HALF DAY ABSENT
Any one coming late i.e. after 930 hrs for more than 3 times are marked HALF DAY ABSENT
One short leave of 2 hrs is being granted in month.
Counselling has been done, written and verbal requests/ instructions/ MEmo has been issued ...but still not much improvement.
Can anyone guide the right policy on late coming to enable us to improve attendance & discipline.
We lay great emphasis on punctuality and timeliness of delivery. This is also reflected in maintaining office timings.
This timings is applicable to all the employees of the Company in premises
In Lieu Of 2nd And 4th Saturday Off
Monday to Saturday for six days a week. 9 :00 am – 7:00 pm
Break is to be of 1 hour total for lunch + morning tea + afternoon tea no extended tea times and lunch times.
Generally, all employees are required to work minimum 48 hours a week.
A Finger Print attendance needs to validated at time of entry and exit (even for short intervals needs to be registered – The software by default calculates First In And Last Out so if you are going for lunch or meeting etc you need to punch in the finger print reader)
No entry in finger print reader at the time of exit will be treated as half day or absent
15 mins late will result in deduction of ½ day salary
30 mins late will result in full day salary deduction
More than 3 absents in a month will be treated with a memo and service of any employee can be terminated without explanation on issuance of 3 memos
Employees may be required to work extended hours to meet the demands of their business exigencies Concessions will be permitted for genuine health reasons only and on partner’s consent and submission of medical certificates .In case of concession in timings you have to ensure that work commitments, meetings, delivery schedule, etc., do not suffer because of your absence at critical times. Inspite of concession in timings you are expected to attend all scheduled project meetings or other group meetings where your presence is required.
Leave will be granted only if submitted 15-20 days in advance . No last minute leaves will be sanctioned. In case employee goes on leave without proper sanction of partners then his service can be terminated.
It is responsibility of the employee to get his/her sanctioned leave updated in the calendar and has to properly handover his/her work to colleagues so that no roadblocks during his absence
· Punching: It is mandatory for every employee to wear their ID Card (flash card) & punch the flash card while coming in or going out after his scheduled working hours. If he/she does not follow the above procedure he is marked absent for the day and salary is deducted accordingly.
· In case an employee is on leave, he/she should apply for leave within a span of 3 days from the date of leave
· Employee's are expected to adhere to office timings. A grace time of 15 minutes is permitted after which it will be treated as “Late – Coming”. This is limited to 3 late – marks ever month. For every late – coming thereafter, employee's attendance will be considered as 'half working day' i.e. ½ day Leave Without Pay (LWP).
· If an employee reports for duty 2 hours after the commencement of business hours i.e. 09.00 am. & after, it will be treated as half day. If an employee leaves office more than two hours before closing time i.e. 5.45 pm., it will be treated as half day & it should not exceed more than three occasions in a month. Leave application form to be filled while availing such occasions.
· Every employee on Outdoor Duty is supposed to intimate the date, time through online application.
Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.