surbhi_gosain Started The Discussion:
We are a small Consultancy and recently a new Recruiter has joined us. Now, we have to give an offer letter to her and I am not aware of the correct language. There is no PF and the salary to be paid out is Rs. 9000 per month. Can anyone help me?
Will you please confirm whether you are looking for an Offer or an Appointment letter.. as Offer Letter is given before joining.. as an offer for acceptance..
And after Joining Appointment letter is given with all the details..
BTW find below one of the sample format of Offer Letter..
Date : ___________
Ms. / Mr. _________________
With reference to your application and subsequent interview with us, we are pleased to offer you the position of ___________________ in our organisation at a CTC of Rs. __________________ (Rupees ___________________ only) .
We would expect you to join as early as possible but not later than _________, beyond which the offer would stand withdrawn, unless a new date is mutually agreed upon, by us in writing.
On the date of your joining, you may please bring along the following:
1. Proof of age
2. Copies of Educational Certificates
3. Copies of professional Certificates
4. Relieving certificate from the previous employer
5. Appointment letter of the previous employer and salary revision letters
6. Last pay slip received from the previous employer
7. Form 16 (TDS certificate)
8. 3 Passport Size photographs
9. An updated Curriculum Vitae
This Offer of Employment is subject to receipt of satisfactory references.
This Letter of Offer is being sent in duplicate. Kindly sign the copy as a token of your acceptance of the offer and return us the same.
For, Company Name
Name: Employee Name
Find below the format of the same..
19th November 2006
With reference to your application and subsequent interview with us, we are pleased to appoint you as Designation in our organization on the following terms and conditions.
Date of Joining: You have joined us on 13th November 2006.
Salary: Your Annual Total Employment Cost to the company would be 1,9000(One Lakh Ninty thousand rupees only) the details of which is been given in the Annexure attached below.
Place/Transfer: Your present place of work will be at Place, but during the course of the service, you shall be liable to be posted / transferred anywhere to serve any of the Company's Projects or any other establishment in India or outside, at the sole discretion of the Management.
Probation/Confirmation: You will be on a Probation period for the Six months. Based on your performance your services will be confirmed with the company in written after six months.
During the probation period your services can be terminated with seven days notice on either side and without any reasons whatsoever. If your services are found satisfactory during the probation period, you will be confirmed in the present position and thereafter your services can be terminated on one month’s notice on either side.
Absence for a continuous period of ten days without prior approval of your superior, (including overstay on leave / training) would result in your losing your lien on the service and the same shall automatically come to an end without any notice or intimation.
Leave: You will be eligible to the benefits of the Company’s Leave Rules on your confirmation in the Company’s Service.
During the period of your employment with the Company, you will devote full time to the work of the Company. Further, you will not take up any other employment or assignment or any office, honorary or for any consideration, in cash or in kind or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the Company.
1. You will not (except in the normal course of the Company's business) publish any article or statement, deliver any lecture or broadcast or make any communication to the press, including magazine publication relating to the Company's products or to any matter with which the Company may be concerned, unless you have previously applied to and obtained the written permission from the Company.
2. You will be required to maintain utmost secrecy in respect of Project documents, commercial offer, design documents, Project cost & Estimation, Technology, Software packages license, Company’s polices, Company’s patterns & Trade Mark and Company’s Human assets profile.
3. You will be required to comply with all such rules and regulations as the Company may frame from time to time.
4. Any of our technical or other important information which might come into your possession during the continuance of your service with us shall not be disclosed, divulged or made public by you even thereafter.
5. If at any time in our opinion, which is final in this matter you are found non- performer or guilty of fraud, dishonest, disobedience, disorderly behavior, negligence, indiscipline, absence from duty without permission or any other conduct considered by us deterrent to our interest or of violation of one or more terms of this letter, your services may be terminated without notice and on account of reason of any of the acts or omission the company shall be entitled to recover the damages from you.
6. You will not accept any present, commission or any sort of gratification in cash or kind from any person, party or firm or Company having dealing with the company and if you are offered any, you should immediately report the same to the Management.
7. This appointment letter is being issued to you on the basis of the information and particulars furnished by you in your application (including bio-data), at the time of your interview and subsequent discussions. If it transpires that you have made a false statement (or have not disclosed a material fact) resulting in your being offered this appointment, the Management may take such action as it deems fit in its sole discretion, including termination of your employment.
8. You will be responsible for safekeeping and return in good condition and order of all Company property, which may be in your use, custody or charge.
Please sign and return to the undersigned the duplicate copy of this letter signifying your acceptance.
We welcome you to __________ family and look forward to a fruitful collaboration.
With best wishes,
For Company Name.
Write the name of the employee on the other side of Company name and get it signed with them, print it in duplicate.
Hope it will be fine with you...
Found This Useful? +Vote Up This Page Via Google.
Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.
Disclaimer: This network and the advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction towards the actions necessary. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.
Explore Topical Knowledge Areas
Topic Categories >> offer letter form 16 termination of employment salary revision probation period terminating an employee termination policy leave rules pay slip Location-India-New Delhi annexure a Complete List Of Categories
Interesting Relevant Discussions