Shanmugapriya.A.R Started The Discussion:
Please help me out to get details about Post Recruitement Activities
After the recruitment activites then comes following:-
1. Reference check and the referral check
2 Hand over the offer letter
3. Joining formalities like form filling... etc on the joining date
4. Document handover like experience certificate and and the other documnets require like Id Proof, Graduation certificate and any other certificate required (Approved)
5. Then comes the Orientation or Induction for the new joinne
I hope i have made your points clear and if i am wrong please correct me.....
Recruitment Process starts from Identifying vacancy and ends with Induction.
When you talk about Post Recruitment, I presume you want details about
I am just giving a Checklist
1. Have you recd the duplicate copy of the letter duly signed?
2.Take a Joining Report specifying Date and Time of reporting.
3. Take Copies of Certificates (SSC Certificate for Date of Birth) and Copies of qualifications
4. If he were employed, take a Relieving letter from the previous company.
5. Last drawn salary slip
6.Photographs atleast 5 copies
7.Check on PF Was he a member then take 13/13 A Otherwise take nomination form
8. Is he covered under ESI? Then Declaration Forms to be obtained
9. Nomination Forms for gratuity and leave salary in the prescribed format
10. Medical records if he has undergone medical check up with with companys Doctor
11. Complete formalities for Bank details for crediting salary
Then the Induction starts
1. Brief about the company Organizational structure
2. Brief him about leave rules
3.Brief him about Travel rules and give a copy
4. Then take him to his dept and discuss with his boss regarding circular
5. Assign him the seat on the same day if possible
I think thus is exhaustive
Found This Useful? +Vote Up This Page Via Google.
Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.
Disclaimer: This network and the advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction towards the actions necessary. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.
Explore Topical Knowledge Areas
Topic Categories >> experience certificate form filling id proof joining formalities leave salary Location-India-Madras organizational structure recruitment proces recruitment process reference check relieving letter travel rules Complete List Of Categories
Interesting Relevant Discussions