rrkbhat Started The Discussion:
I need the below clarifications on Professional Tax (Chennai, Tamil Nadu):
(1) Is the Professional Tax borne by the Employer or Employee?
(2) Should a Company (Private Limited), apart from paying Professional Tax for its Employees, pay Professional Tax separately?
(3) A Private Limited Company, while making the first Professional Tax payment, should pay any initial registration charges/ tax?
(4) In the case of Employees whose services are not confirmed, does the Professional Tax apply to them?
(5) What action the Government can take, in case of a company which has been functioning for some years, due to oversight has not paid the Professional Tax from the company's date of inception?
If you have any insight on this, or if you are looking for information on the same topic, please engage with this member to help add value to this discussion.
Disclaimer: This network and the advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction towards the actions necessary. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.
Explore Topical Knowledge Areas
Topic Categories >> limited company Location-India-Madras private limited professional tax Complete List Of Categories
Interesting Relevant Discussions