rambabu_shastri Started The Discussion:
My name was misspelt by the employers over 20 years back in my EPF account as Rambabu Shastri, whereas it should have been Rambabu Gopinath Shastri. How can I get the middle name added to the EPF account?
Member Opinions In This Discussion
India, Kannur
Industrial Relations And Labour Laws
HR Hiral Mehta
India, Ahmedabad
India, Bangalore
Hr Professional
India, Madras
Assistant Manager - Hr
India, Mumbai
India, Chennai
Customer Support
United States, Minneapolis
India, Kolkata
Shera Singh
India, Delhi
Asst Manager It/vmart Retail Ltd
India, Anjar
Software Engineer
+5 Others

Meet the Asst. Provident Fund Commissioner/ Enforcement officerof your area with relevant documents and a declaration from the Employer to the effect that both are one and it is you only. Madhu.T.K
Dear Member, Certificate from the Employer is enough to change the correct name in EPF office. Murugavel.B Chennai
How to change employee name in EPF account? and We need letter format for change employee name in epf account.
Dear sir my name rajeev kumar but epf acounts sarbjit singh manual return 6a ok but when computer up date excle file then mistake so change the name epf acounts
Dear sir my name rajeev kumar but epf acounts sarbjit singh manual return 6a ok but when computer up date excle file then mistake so change the name epf acounts
Dear Member,

Only submit letter to respective PF local office from authorised signatory of employer.In letter mentioned old name as well as new name and respective PF Number.

Thanks ans Regards

Vijay Tapadiya
Dear Amandeep Gill,

You can receive an acknowledged application mentioning the wrong & correct name against your PF Account Number with a copy of ID card, PF Slip & Annual Return. But the name would change only at the time of withdrawal. You need to attach same inward copy of application with withdrawal forms.
My original name is "Anwaruddin" but when I check in my Pf account it is mentioned as "Anwarrudin". I want to apply for PF.So may I know what is the solution for this

My previous employer entered an invalid date of birth when creating my PF account and now the employer is no longer available as the company was taken over by another company.
I want to correct my DOB but the process says that they need a letter from the employer. What do I do in this case?

Thanks and best regards,
Dipti Kargutkar


Found This Useful? +Vote Up This Via Google.  

Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.
Disclaimer: This network and the advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction towards the actions necessary. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.

About Us - Advertise - Contact Us - RSS   On Google+  
All trademarks and copyrights held by respective owners. Member comments are owned by the poster.
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Terms Of Service
Facebook Page | Follow Us On Twitter | Linkedin Network