glparihar69 Started The Discussion:
Presently, every organisation has taking objective type competitive examination for HR Executive. So, all of cite members are requested to send objective type question/answer for preparation of exam. for HR personnel.
Objective type question
1. The first Factories Act was enacted in
Answer- a) 1881
2. Who is an adult as per Factories Act, 1948 ?
a. Who has completed 18 years of age
b. who is less than 18 years
c. who is more than 14 years
d. who is more than 15 years
Answer- a). Who has completed 18 years of age
3. A person who has ultimate control over the affairs of the factory under Factories Act,
1948 is called as
d. Managing Director.
Answer - a. Occupier
4. The space for every worker employed in the Factory after the commencement of
Factories Act, 1948
should be ________ Cubic Meters.
Answer- c. 14.2
5.The provision for cooling water during hot weather should be made by the organization
if it employees
_______ or more employees.
Answer- b. 250
6.Who is an Adolescent as per Factories Act, 1948 ?
a. Who has completed 17 years of age b. who is less than 18 years
c. who has completed 15 years but less than 18 years.
d. None of these
Answer- c. who has completed 15 years but less than 18 years.
7. Which one of the following is not a welfare provision under Factories Act, 1948
Answer- d. Drinking water.
8. First Aid Boxes is to be provided for ______ of persons
Answer- c. 150
Answer- c. 150
9.Safety Officers are to be appointed if Organisation is engaging ______ or more
Answer- a. 1000
10. Canteen is to be provided if engaging employees more than ______ persons.
Answer- a. 250
11. Leave with wages is allowed for employees if they work for _______ days in a
Answer- c. 20
12,Welfare Officers are to be appointed if Organisation is engaging ______ or more
Answer- a. 500
13. The Ambulance Room is to be provided if engaging employees more than______
Answer- c. 500
14. Creche is to be provided if ______ or more lady employees are engaged.
Answer- c. 30
15. An adult worker can upto ____ hrs in a day as per factories Act, 1948
Answer-. b. 9
Found This Useful? +Vote Up This Page Via Google.
Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.
Disclaimer: This network and the advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction towards the actions necessary. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.
Explore Topical Knowledge Areas
Topic Categories >> engaging employees factories act leave with wages Location-India-Indore safety officers Complete List Of Categories
Interesting Relevant Discussions