rini7784 Started The Discussion:
i am assigned a project on employee satisfaction survey in a company..i would like to know what are the effective methods or strategies adopted for doing employee satisfaction survey..what actually needs to be done and how to evaulate the result of it after colelcting the necessary information..
You will get lotsa info..on Employee Satisfaction Surveys (ESS)...if you "google".. I'll leave you with a few suggestions though.....
1. You need to be clear of the objective of the ESS...do you want to focus on the macro problems...or would like to dig out the micro issues..
2. Conduct Focussed Group Discussions (FGD) to get a feel of the real life problems that may exist in the organisation.
3. Prepare a questionnaire that would seek more insights into the issues that come up from the FGD.
4. Take the questionnaire back to the key stake holders ( CEO / CFO / Head HR etc. ) in the organisation
5. Incorporate their feedback
6. Prepare a communication plan - Ensure the CEO himself sends the same across the org.
7. Launch the survey keep it anonymous
8. Share the outcome of the survey with the key stake holders
8. Share the feedback of the survey with the employees ( relevant sections / details )
9. Prepare an action plan on the key action items...
10. Conduct follow-up on the key action items
Organisations like Gallup / CSMM / Hewitt are pioneers in this area...you may wish to approach them, if you decide to engage a 3rd party agency.
Hope this helps!
Hi there, we have a free guide on our website, engageyouremployees.com. Feel free to use the information and contact us if you have any questions. We have conducted many successful employee surveys and the key component is understanding the results and implementing change based on the survey that drives business results. I would also recommend that you are measuring employee engagement and not just employee satisfaction as employee engagement has a much larger impact on business results.
Here is the link to the guide:
Employee Engagement Surveys
Employee satisfaction is the terminology used to describe whether employees are happy and contented and fulfilling their desires and needs at work. Employee satisfaction is often measured by anonymous surveys administered periodically that gauge employee satisfaction in areas such as management and teamwork.
If you want to do more info, you also visit at:Employee satisfaction questions
Found This Useful? +Vote Up This Page Via Google.
Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.
Disclaimer: This network and the advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction towards the actions necessary. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.
Explore Topical Knowledge Areas
Topic Categories >> employee survey employee engagement employee satisfaction Location-India-Mumbai business results Complete List Of Categories
Interesting Relevant Discussions