RECRUITMENT AGENCIES IN U.A.E. (Here is a list containing 150+ names)
A F Ferguson
A1 SBS Services
www.a1sbs.com / www.jobs-me.com
ABC Consultants www.abcconsultants.net
Adnan Management Consultants
Advanced Recruitment Services
AGN MAK Executive Resourcing
Al Douli Manpower Supply
Al Kawasizimi Centre – Rec. Services www.aajobs.com
Al Madina Agencies & Services
Al Nada Management Consultancy
Al Otaiba Oilfield Services
Al Othman HR Services LLC – FZ
Al Ruwais Human Resource Consultancy
Al Samit Management & Placement Consultants
Al Sondos Marketing & Placement Consultants
Al Thawiya Technical Services
Arabian Centre Employment Services www.allarabia.net
Asia-Gulf Recruitment Services Est.
BAC Middle East
BEAMS International Management Consultants
Beresford Blake Thomas (BBT) Limited
Bernard Haldane Associates
Better Business Bureau
Bin Eid Services ;
Budge Recruiment FZ-LLC
Calibre Business Consultants
Careerline Recruitment & Training
Chronicle Human Resource Consultancy ,
Clarendon Parker (Middle-East)
Continental Contractors www.conticontract.com
Delta International Petroleum Services
Dewan Consultants FZ LLC
Domino Recruitment & Consultancy
DSA Recruitment Services
Dubai Labour Supply Company
Elite HR Solutions
EMAC Recruitment Services
Emirates General Services Enterprises
Emirates Recruitment Services Agency
Euro Asia Manpower Supply
Europe Management Consultancy
Expert Oil Affairs
Falcon Hunters International www.falconhuntersinternational.com
First Choice Management Consultancy
Focus Direct Management Consultants
Forum International Executive Search
Futurematch HR Consultancy www.2futurematch.com
Golden Health Care Recruitment
Golden Key Management Consultants
Golden Standard Trading
Gulf International Employment Services
Gulf Job Seekers www.gulfjobseekers.com
Gulf Talent www.gulftalent.com
Head Hunters /
Ibtikar Management Services
Icon Management Services (IMS)
IMG Recruitment & Computer Training
International Business Centre.
International Top Services LLC
IQ Selection www.iqselection.com
ITP Consulting Group
JHC Recruitment & Professional Services
Job Hunt Rec. Services
Jobline Management Consultants
Jobtrack Management Services
Kingston Management Consultants FZC
Lobo Management Services
London Bridge Engineering
Ma Foi Management Consultants FZ LLC /
Marhaba Labour Supply Services
Master Business Management Services
Medico International Recruitment FZ LLC
Mentor Management Consultants
Merit International www.meritworldwide.com
Mosaic Search & Consultancy
Nicholson International Middle-East
Oman Resources Development Consultants
Oryx Management Services
Pace Management Consultants.
PACT Business Services
People One Consulting
Phoenix Business Management Resources
Planet Management & HR Consultancy
Plexus Solutions Pte. Ltd.
Professional Overseas Postings
Recruitment & Business Management Services
Santini Human Solutions
Search Recruitment & Training
Seekers Recruitment specialists
Skillrate Advisors SAE (Gulf Regional Office)
SOS Recruitment Consultants
Specialized Expertise Establishment
Sundus Management Consultancy
Swift Management Services
Talent Management Consultancy
Technilink International Ltd www.technilinkint.com
The Hospitality Company
The Human Angle
Trust Recruitment & HR Consultancy
Ultimate Management Consultants
Vineyard Management Consultants
Worldwideworker Mid-East www.worldwideworker.com
(*) : International Dialing Codes for some UAE Cities are:
Dubai : ++971-4-number
Sharjah /Ajman/ Umm Al Quwain : ++971-6-number
Ras Al Khaimah : ++971-7-number
Abu Dhabi : +971-2-number
Al Ain : +971-3-number
Mobile nos : +971-50-number
UAE Standard Time : GMT +4 Hours/IST (-) 1.5 Hours
GUIDELINES FOR SEEKING EMPLOYMENT IN UAE:
1. Most of the recruitment agencies require registration with them for specific vacancies. Some of them even may levy a small fee (usually 25 UAE Dirhams : 3.67 Dirhams= 1 US Dollar) for registration although the local Government does not permit collection of such service charges from prospective employees.
2. Most of the agencies do not like CVs faxed/ e-mailed to them without any specific requirement. Therefore it is advisable to check with individual agencies before sending any CV. The agencies with websites of their own list the job opportunities in their web sites; the number of such agencies have been rising. In fact, more and more agencies (even Employers) prefer to receive only online registration or application.
3. For applying in person and registration, it is advisable to carry at least two colour passport-sized photographs, along with a copy of CV. However, e-registration is increasingly become popular with the agencies.
4. Getting a job through recruitment agencies may always not be possible, particularly those seeking employment without any specific advertisement from such an agency. Those seeking employment within a limited period of time ( i.e. those who are on a visit visa) should also make their own efforts in locating prospective employers through newspaper advertisements, friends and relatives working in different companies and also through direct approaches to potential employers. 'Networking' is a good way to locate jobs which are not advertised. Most of the companies, without any specific opening available, will normally ask the candidate to fax or mail their CVs. More and more companies are, these days, advertising their job openings, in the corporate websites; so it is also one of the routes of locating a job in the UAE. Please visit the websites of UAE based companies which can be found in the web based business directories of UAE. It is also advisable to post resumes in the websites of recruitment agencies as more and more employers visit these websites for their manpower requirements.
5. For current job opportunities, it is also recommended to refer to local newspapers like Gulf News ( http://www.gulf-news.co.ae) and Khaleej Times (http://www.khaleejtimes.com) published from Dubai .
6. Apart from the websites of the recruitment agencies listed above, some of the other UAE Job related sites, including websites of some potential employer organizations, are:-
. www.gulfjobsites.com - Independent directory of job and employment related job sites in the Arabian Gulf Region.
. www.etrade4u.com - general website includes online job applications for UAE and GCC Regions.
. www.uaegraduate.com - for recruitment of UAE Nationals.
. www.bayt.com – Online recruitment agency
• www.enritimes.com (An Indian website with link to job openings in UAE and other locations)
. www.emiratesgroupcareers.com ( Website of Emirates Group)
. www.medhunters.com - a job-board for health-care professionals.
. www.alkhadam.com – a web site for housemaids
. www.monsterindia.com – popular website based in India
. www.sniperhire.com - a web based agency
7. For information on visa and entry requirements, please visit the UAE Government Site www.dnrd.gov.ae
8. If you would like to know about UAE Labour Laws, please visit the website http://www.clarendonparker.com/labour_laws.asp . Please also refer to the ‘UAE Ministry of Labour Guide Book’ – PDF File.
9. For guidance for a new resident of UAE, please visit the following link http://www.gulfnews.com/You-UAE/NewComers/default.asp. Please also visit http://www.the-explorer.com/pdf/info-dxb.pdf for information on ‘Dubai Explorer’ – a comprehensive guide on Dubai .
10. For information on availability and cost of accommodation in Dubai , Abu Dhabi etc., please visit : http://www.ikaar.com
11. The above is not an exhaustive list of the Recruitment Agencies in UAE.
12. The above information is being made available through this web page of Assam Society, UAE to be of some assistance to those seeking employment in U.A.E; however it may not be complete in all aspects. The publishers are not responsible for any inaccuracies inadvertently included in the above.
Thanks for visiting our website. Please spare a few moments to give your feedback.
Copyright : Assam Society, UAE.
RE: BUSINESS COLLABORATION-SUPPLY OF MANPOWER
WENSHAN CORPORATION SDN.BHD.is a company organized under the laws of Malaysia with principal business activities are import-export, general trading, Representative of foreign principals, Human resource management & foreign workers recruitment consultant having its well established business network partnership in major Asian labour source countries namely Bangladesh, India, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, Philippines. With its established network with affiliated companies in major Asian labour source countries the company has excellent track records over the last 15 years in the recruitment & supply of manpower.
In line of our business expansion plan, we have been looking for strategic business partner from major labour import countries to collaborate with them to explore business opportunities in the area of :-
Recruitment & Supply of Foreign Workers from Bangladesh and other Asian labour source Countries through our affiliated agencies for employment into potential labour employing countries.
We are very much interested to enter a business collaboration agreement on long term basis on our mutual benefits.
It will be our great pleasure if you kindly give us an opportunity to work with your company.
MOHAMMAD KHAIRUL ANAM
Wenshan Corporation Sdn.bhd.
No.9 2nd Floor , Jalan SS4C/5 Taman Rasa Sayang.
47301 Petaling Jaya , Selangor ( Near Kuala Lumpur)
Mobile no : + 6017-258 2008 ( Malaysia)
+218-91-7077854 ( Libya)
+ 8801714389236 (Bangladesh)
Please go through our company profile.
We are one of the leading Recruiting organization approved by Ministry of Overseas Indian Affairs, Government of India. We take this opportunity to introduce ourselves as the link between clients & thousands of job seekers from across India to work abroad.
What's more is our ultra modern offices & well qualified team , our extensive database of professional & our smart selection criteria , all contribute to make us one of the best in recruitment industry. Reason why our customers share a pride to be associated with us, they know we will provide them right people for the required assignment.
We are providing extensive recruitment services in below mentioned industries :
Computer software & hardware industries.
Electro Mechanical & Plumbing.
Fast Food Outlets.
Gas fields, Transmission & Pipeline plants.
Hotels & restaurants.
Oil fields & Refineries.
Roads & Highway Construction.
Sea ports, Shipping Companies.
( WE ARE MORE STRONG IN SUPPLYING MANPOWER , IN ABOVE MENTIONED INDUSTRIES WE MARKED BOLD & WE HAVE A HR TEAM DESIGNATED FOR EACH REQUIREMENT )
We AMAN OVERSEAS holding License No. B-0704/DEL/PER/1000+/05/7256/2005 & situated in the capital of India i.e New Delhi.We are having a large network & team of experienced recruitment officers all over India. We can conduct interviews in Delhi at our office premises. We can also conduct interviews at our associate’s offices in Cochin, Trivandrum, Chennai, Bangalore, Mumbai, Chennai, Punjab, Uttar Pradesh & Rajasthan.
Terms & Conditions
We are pleased to inform you about our terms & conditions along with our promises to serve you better.
We are available to communicate with you for all your dealings and speedy follow up.
We will give you 60 days performance and medical guarantee for all our recruits.If any of the workers rejected during this period due to the reasons of medically unfit, not up to your standard or unwilling to work , we are ready to replace them immediately entirely on our cost.
If any of the recruited workers create any unrest amongst the other workers we will reach to their place of work to solve such problems and even convince the workers personally.
We are ready to work with you on your reasonable terms & Conditions.
We thank you for the opportunity & look forward to fulfill your Manpower Requirements.
It is our sincere hope that you will send us a test requirement to let us show our capability to provide you quality people.
Thanks & Regards
this is from odisha placement servics, odisha, india, we have many unskilled and semiskillled candidates want to go to abroad. so kindly let us know if any job oppertunity is there in abroad so that we can give the same oppertunity to these candidates. please mail me on , you can call me on 9040345461
Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.