firstname.lastname@example.org Started The Discussion:
The five stages of innovation
1) People deny that the innovation is required.
2) People deny that the innovation is effective.
3) People deny that the innovation is important.
4) People deny that the innovation will justify the effort required to dopt it.
5) People accept and adopt the innovation, enjoy its benefits, attribute it to people other than the innovator, and deny the existence of stages 1 to 4.
Reading you article, I was like, "Wow So true!". As a class project for the subject of Entrepreneurship, we were required to think of an innovative product idea and launch it. When this project was given, most of us were indeed cribbing about the need for such a project during the Third & Final year where we need to spend a considerable amount of time studying, not necessary that we do so!
And then, when we started thinking of ideas, individual ideas for an innovative product were turned down by many in the same group despite them being good ones. As of today, we are still in the initial stages, though this time is apt for launching the product and doing the financials, we notice the absence of many group members in the active participation of the project. I wonder, could it be the festive season?
Though I did crib in the start, now I am immensely enjoying working on this project and am eagerly looking forward to the time when we would successfully complete it and feel satisfied. :D
Found This Useful? +Vote Up This Page Via Google.
Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.
2055 views1 reply
Discuss problems with your peers without getting into personal specifics.
Access to years of discussion data available to everyone at no cost.