Kindly click on the following link, it will give you some required information,
Pls let me know was this information useful,,
If not let me try out more & give information,,,,
M.Peer Mohamed Sardhar
91 93831 93832
And I am sharing what I have come to understand :-
MISSION: A concise internally focussed statement of the reason for the Organizations existence, basic purpose, values that guide employee activities.Misssion should also describe how the orgn expects to compete & deliver value to customers.
VISION: A concise statement that defines the mid to long term (3-10 year) goals of the orgn. Vision is external & market oriented and should express-often in colorful or visionary terms-how the orgn wants to be perceived by the world.
Hope that helps.
- A mission is what an organization does, its action; a vision is what an organization would like to happen as a result of the action that it does.
- Mission equals the action; vision is the ultimate result of the action.
- Mission answers the question “What would not happen if we were not here as an organization?” Or more positively, “What change is achieved because we exist?
- Vision answers the question: “What are the results, the ends, the consequences of our action?”
- Vision looks forward; mission looks at today.
As per my understanding, everything in life has a pupose. Our birth had a purpose so we can come in human race, joining of our school had a purpose so we can get a good education or anything in life we do has a purpose which we can call the ultimate goal. Vision we can say is the future of any organization, what the organization wants to achieve, become or we can can say setting up an organization keeping in mind to achieve something. Like an coaching institute has been set up in a rural aea for the purpose of imparting cheap and best knowledge and education to the rural people, this purpose becomes the Vision of that coaching institute.
Coming to the mission, a mission is short term and a long term activities involved in achieving the future or purpose of any thing. Taking the same example of coaching institute, hiring the best faculty members, to open up branches in varous rural ciies and making the institute equipped with all modern facilities can be its mission.
I would like to hear your comments regarding th same....
Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.