Hr Site Docx Download

ritu_hr04 Started The Discussion:
Dear Friends, Can pl email me HR site apart from this wonder cite.Where we can read articles on new trends in HR.... Thanks
Tell me regarding full text of Code of Conduct for safe and honourable Tourism
Confidentiality Notice
The contents of this e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and are intended solely for addressee. The information may also be legally privileged. This transmission is sent in trust, for the sole purpose of delivery to the intended recipient. If you have received this transmission in error, any use, reproduction or dissemination of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail or phone and delete this message and its attachments, if any.

Attachments area
Preview attachment BlackBerry-inbound DIRECT CLIENT.pdf
BlackBerry-inbound DIRECT CLIENT.pdf
Sara Diwakar

Orixes Solutions.
A 90, 2nd Floor,
Sector-4, Noida 201301.
Contact No :- 9540990222
Email Id :-
Attached FilesProvided by community member Sara Diwakar. Register to join your network of peers.
File Type: docx Microsoft Axapta 2012_Technical s3.docx (17.6 KB, 15 views)
Project Name :- SEO Online Project without Accuracy, Without Termination, NO Target
Slot :- Limited HURRY UP!...................
Work Description :- Client need to Login to Our Website We will provide you username & password from our master panel, You will get offers in websites work need to be done is to change IP address from single PC, Follow the instructions and click on the given link.
Training Will Provided :- By Client Side
No Need :- This is not any Typing work.
Minimum Number of Seats :- 5 systems
Maximum Number of Seats :- 10 systems
Payment Cycle :- Daily or Weekly
Signup :- Online or Onsite
Contract Period :- Minimum 11 Month and Maximum 2 Years
Payout Mode :- Direct Transfer in your Account.
Earning Per Computer Per Day :- If a person completes 150 SEO a Day,
Payment will be Minimum 5/- INR to 20/- INR, Depending on the work.
So Minimum Earning will be Per day:- 750/- INR to 2000/- INR
Minimum Monthly Earning Per PC :- 750/- INR * 26 Days = 19,500/- INR (1 PC)
Minimum Monthly Earning in 10 PC :- 19,500 INR * 10 = 1,95,000 IN (10 PC)
Client Charges for 10 Systems :- 50,000/- INR (Fifty Thousand Rupees Only)
For more details Feel free to Contact us :
Sara Diwakar

Orixes Solutions.
A 90, 2nd Floor,
Sector-4, Noida 201301.
Contact No :- 9540990222
Email Id :-
Dear, orixes solutions offering Ration card Data Entry work. Details Given Below : Ration Card Data Entry Process Project Details: Data Entry work for Ration Card(PDS) Nature of work : Online Data Source: Client will provide data in Hard copies which is to be entered in online CRM. Office Location : Center should be in Delhi/Noida NCR only. Total WorkLoad : 1 Lac Rate : Rs.2.5 per Ration Card+ 0.5 paise for printout Time Duration : 3 Month Payment Cycle : 70% of the invoice will be cleared on monthly cycle and remaining 30% of the invoice will be cleared in 15 days after the QC from Government Agency.

Sara Diwakar
Orixes Solutions.
A 90, 2nd Floor,
Sector-4, Noida 201301.
Contact No :- 9643402820
Email Id :-
Attached Images Provided by community member Orixes Solutions. Register to join your network of peers.
File Type: jpg ration.jpg (179.5 KB, 4 views)


Found This Useful? +Vote Up This Via Google.  

Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.
Disclaimer: This network and the advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction towards the actions necessary. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.

Cite.Co helps people come together to solve each other's problems on all aspects of professional life.
Share This Discussion:

3M Users, 100K+ Documents & 450K+ Discussions
About Us - Advertise - Contact Us - RSS   On Google+  
All trademarks and copyrights held by respective owners. Member comments are owned by the poster.
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Terms Of Service
Facebook Page | Follow Us On Twitter | Linkedin Network