Kindly click on the following link, it will give you some required information,
Pls let me know was this information useful,,
If not let me try out more & give information,,,,
In CiteHR you will get A to Z information on HRů..
M.Peer Mohamed Sardhar
First of all if you know that EPF will be deduct on Basic salary @ 12% Employee share and 13.61 % Employer share.
1) A/c No. 1:- 3.67 % of Employer and 12 % (Employee PF.)
2) A/C No. 2:- 1.10 % of Employer (PF Inspection Exp.)
3) A/C No. 10:- 8.33 Employer (Eemployee Pention scheme)
4) A/C No. 21:- 0.50% Employer (EDLI)
5) A/C No. 22:- 0.01% (EDLI Admn. Exp.)
After that EPF challan should be deposited before 15th of every month but there is 6 days for grace period.
About PF Challan form:-
1) Name of Address of Branch (SBI) where you Organization deposit EPF.
2) Establishment Code:- Given by EPF Dept.
3) Dues for the M/O:- means for which month you are depositing EPF
4) Date of Payment:- Date of deposit of fund.
5) Total No. of Subcribers: Means total nos. of employees from which wages PF depositing.
6) Total Wages:- Total Basic wages of all Employees from which you will taken 12 % of employee share and 13.61 % of employer share. Total Wages salary will be same for all a/c. i.e. A/C No. 1, A/C No. 10 and A/C No. 21.
I am attaching a PF challan form for you.
thanks for useful format posted. but i got wrong result for one column. for total wages of 18772, A/C 10 came as 130 instead of 1564.00. hows that. so total PF due came as 3280 instead of 4809.00. pls help. please note that my regular manager has left my small organisation and i am to keep the record till some replacement joins.
Found This Useful? +Vote Up This Page Via Google.
Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.
Disclaimer: This network and the advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction towards the actions necessary. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.
Explore Topical Knowledge Areas
Topic Categories >> basic salary employee share employer share Location-India-Delhi pf due pf inspection Complete List Of Categories
Interesting Relevant Discussions