There can be end number of responsibilities that can be carried out by an HR Exec.
It depends upen the size and your profile in HR.
In smaller companies an HR person will have to carry the responsibilities of
and also releaving.
In a large scale industry there are seperate divisions for all the activities so there the responsibilities will differ.
The following are job Responsibilities of HR Exectuive -
1. Job Description,
2. Identify the Competencies required,
3. Identify the source for hiring,
4. Interview the candidate,
5.Coordinate the interview with the respective department and
6. If selected, complete the documentation .
1. Joining formalities.
2. Handling Employee Database (Both in Soft Form and Files Management)
3. Leaves and Attendance Management
4. Handling the payroll
5. Managing advance Salary, Ad Hoc Bonuses, Loans
6. Confirmations, Performance Appraisals, Performance Management
9. Full and Final Settlement
Employee Relation -
1)Handling all the queries of the employees. Be it related to Salary, Leaves, Attendance, and Transfer etc.
2) They are also expected to explain the various policies, strategies and benefits to employees.
3) They are expected to stop all type of rumours and misleading communications.
4) They should motivate the employees on day-to-day basis.
This list can vary from company to company.
thanks & regards,
I am joined with the pvt. firm as an HR executive...since last two months...i hav been working here under a sr. executive who assigns me wrk to do on daily or weekly basis like making some formats for the firm,writing circulars and notices making detailed folders or list of joined and new employees or current employees.
well as am a girl who hate sitting ideal so I need help in knowing that wat are the key responsibility area of an hr executive..wat are her duties...and in absence of her senior where and wat decisions she or 1 could take.....WAT ALL WORK SHE CAN DO....
HELP ME IN THIS....
Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.