From "seenu.simha" : Dear members, May I know that, to whom we need to submit Form D annual returns under Payment of Bonus Act
16th November 2013 From India, Bangalore

vishaldudhate 52
Dear Sinu, One has to submit Form D to state Labour commissioner.
16th November 2013 From India, Mumbai
To be part of this and many other peer to peer discussions, Register at CITE which provides insights into real world issues and fosters community support and learning.
Disclaimer: This network and the advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction towards the actions necessary. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.

About Us - Advertise - Contact Us - RSS   On Google+  
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Terms Of Service
Facebook Page | Follow Us On Twitter | Linkedin Network